Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

New tool - The Affiliate Marketers Missing Link for PPC

PremiumMember
terryb
Trust:

New tool - The Affiliate Marketers Missing Link for PPC

Hi All,

No Hype No BS ... this tool developed by one of my mates at Wealthy Affiliate is the "Missing Link" if you do PPC Affiliate Marketing ...

Wanted to make sure all my fellow Affilos were aware of this so here is my quick take:

I got a copy of this at beta stage (you can see my testimonial on the homepage) and have been testing on my campaigns and it is allowing me to remove up to 60 or 70% of KWs which are converting to sales, making a vast difference to my ROI ... incredible ...

Amir (the developer) provides great support, it's easy to set up, works with Google Adwords, Yahoo and MSN, works seamlessly with Clickbank and Commission Junction, and can be applied to Direct Linking and Amazon affiliate marketing ... in fact anywhere you can pass a tracking ID ...

This shows you exactly what kw phrases are providing clicks AND sales AND also exactly what is the referring domain ... e.g. if you are running an adwords campaign you get the demographics and nos ... so I can see if clicks and/or sales are coming from for example, US, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ, South Africa (TIP: my common targets) or elsewhere ...

Also if the traffic comes form partner sites say like ask.com you get to know that too ...

I believe I will be able to dominate niches with this as it really is an unfair advantage over the competition ...

Honestly, must be the most valuable tool I have ever bought for IM ... the time saving and ease of use compared to what I was trying to do before is invaluable + it does far more than I could before anyway ...

More info at: Xtreme Conversions

Anyone who decides to buy thru my link will receive a number of exclusive value adding bonuses ... just PM or email with your proof of purchase ...

Drop me a line if you have any questions ... I’ll be checking in now and again ...

Regards all ... :)

Terry

PS to be honest I would rather Amir would have kept this to a select few ... but since he quite rightly should do very well for his efforts and innovation ... he has now launched to market ... you guys needed to know about this ... Xtreme Conversions the difference between profit and loss on most campaigns