Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Ideal Pre-sell Page or PPC

har444har
Trust:

Ideal Pre-sell Page or PPC

Hi All.

A PPC guru Mr. Amit in an interview with Mr. Mark says as:
.....Amit: That's a great question. So, it looks like she already has a landing page with highly relevant content on it. Actually one of the things that Google really looks for is having, you know, multiple pages on your site that are adding value-added information to the visitor, and one of the ways I recently developed making a site that has really high value ads, one that won't get hit or struck down as a bridge page and will get a good quality score, is using a review sales hybrid page where you're primarily promoting one offer and then somewhere within your page, you have a couple of boxes with check marks where you compare that offer with other offers and you have links for full reviews, so you can name your main offer and you're showing how it's superior to other offers. This is a little section in your page.

That way you can have a straight pre-sell landing page and also have the additional value, saying hey, here's the offer I am promoting, here are the benefits, bam! Bam! And here's this offer compared to other similar offers, and here is a link to full reviews. Another thing you can also do is add a box at the bottom of your landing page. It could be like, you know, a more useful information box with five links on it connecting to articles that will add value to the reader. This will do a couple of things. When Google spiders a page, they will see that hey, this is just more than a simple landing page, so it will get approved, and if a visitor goes to the page and they start clicking on these links which are designed to pre-sell them to the affiliate product anyway, Google counts the number of times the visitor is just basically clicking through on different pages in your site, and that kind of serve as your quality score, so that will be a big help. So that is one way specifically that she can improve her quality score....."

I shall be thankful if you show an example to the said above by Mr. Amit.

har.
jcdean
Trust:
I don't know about any of Amits sites but I know of a good example of a review site in my opinion.
http://www.thewebreviewer.com

I am not sure about what will get by for PPC these days.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

har444har
Trust:
HI, J.C. Dean.
Thanks you responded. The site you referred is quite strong, but it is something away from what I wanted.

With regards,
har

This topic was started on Dec 26, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.