Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

How can I Improve the Ads position in Google adwords.?

markandeysingh
Trust:

How can I Improve the Ads position in Google adwords.?

Hello People.

In my previous company i started doing PPC but not in detail, I only did keyword research,ads setup and making payment. Rest was managed by my boss but when i left that company around 6 month ago now here i have been asked to do it on fully basis. I am doing good but i have few question which want to clear that will help me increasing my PPC managment.

I asked so many people but they don't have time to teach me then i have decided to educate myself online.

My second question is:-
How can i improve the ads position in Google Adwords.?

I want to clear one thing before asking this question that which position is good in PPC and how Google define ads positions. I read somewhere that when the quality scores would be good then Position would be good. Is it right?.

Links removed by moderator
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
The position of an ad is based on its ad rank, which is determined by your bid for that keyword multiplied by the keyword's Quality Score. Having keywords ad text that are relevant with a high CTR, and a high CPC bid will put your ad in a higher position.

You'd find more information on how are ads ranked on this page.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Dec 09, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.