Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Google Engage Free Campaign Set-up

ddenby1
Trust:

Google Engage Free Campaign Set-up

Google Engage is offering agencies free campaign set-up on new accounts. You have to be a member of Google Engage to use the offering.

Has anyone used Google Engage to set-up a new campagin and if so, was it a good or bad experience?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
I'm sorry, I haven't applied for the program so I do not have first-hand feedback to share. The Google Engage program is intended for small businesses and/or SEO professionals that help other individuals/businesses to promote their websites/products online. These would usually be webmasters, SEO experts/professionals, IT consultants, etc. You apply for the program and if accepted, they provide you with training. tools and 20 Adwords coupons (a USD$100 value each) for your customer accounts. I was not aware that they offer free campaign set up on new accounts too. I found a similar thread in the Warrior Forum that might help.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

ddenby1
Trust:
Thank you for your response and link.

I am an SEM professional and an Affiliate Marketer so that is why I know about this offering. It is either a great service they are offering or just a way to speed up getting new AdWord accounts (they only offer this service on new accounts). It will be interesting to find out.

This topic was started on Sep 27, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.