Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Can't Get PPC Campaign Started: My ads aren't displaying

klt019
Trust:

Can't Get PPC Campaign Started: My ads aren't displaying

I've created everything I need to get my PPC campaign started in google adwords. I've written my ads, made a landing page, got my keyword scores and had my ads approved but I'm not seeing any clicks, impressions or anything.

Google says my ads aren't displaying because:

The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ads.
There are several possible reasons why your ad isn't showing for this keyword, including:
o You just added the keyword to your campaign. You may have to wait for a short period as your keyword goes through the review process.
o Our system is experiencing a delay.

The keywords are quite highly searched and I'm going as high as their recommended bids. It's been nearly 48 hrs since I tried to launch this. What is the normal waiting time to get your ads displaying in the search? Does anyone know how I can fix this?
wollowra
Trust:
There could be a number of reasons why your ad is not being shown.
Read this Google blog on adwords.
http://adwords.blogspot.com/2007/07/not ... lecom.html
It may help you to pinpoint what is going on.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

klt019
Trust:
Thanks for your reply, I shot google and email and they just said my account is under review, to check billing information etc. Apparently everything should be okay in 2-3 days.

This topic was started on May 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.