Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

7 Reasons To Use Landing Pages for Adwords

alvin
Trust:

7 Reasons To Use Landing Pages for Adwords

I've read a few questions here where Adwords advertisers have problems with high bid prices (Google slap), rejected Ads and other such issues. I'd like to share 7 reasons why creating your own landing page will really help your PPC Affiliate Marketing campaign.

[list=1]
[*]It “pre-sellsâ€Â
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Good advice there Alvin. I recommend that anyone currently just direct linking have a shot at creating at least a landing page.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

alvin
Trust:
Here's another 'bonus' reason #8. You don't normally read this in any lessons, but has been extremely useful for me.
    [8] Your server logs/statistics on your LP will tell you what keywords/phrase was actually used to land on your page and that can be turned into profits if used correctly. On one of my sites, I kept getting the same phrase month after month (and its not something I bid on in Adwords) and that tells me that there's a definite market for that. Sometime the phrase might include a word you're bidding on, but its constructed in a way that's unique to the industry that I'm not aware of, something like an 'insider' term or lingo. My webstats teach me that