Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

True Independent Multi-User 3rd Party Link Tracking

metawealth
Trust:

True Independent Multi-User 3rd Party Link Tracking

I´m wondering if anyone knows of a place or site or service that allows for true independent multi-user 3rd party link tracking. What I mean by this is that myself and any random person (people I´ve partnered with, but don´t necessary trust) can login to an account and view the tracking information.

I´m running into a problem with this with the YouTube buying I´ve been doing. Basically, I put a tracking ID in, cloak the link and provide it to the YouTube account holder who publishes it to the description box in their video. With a Clickbank product I´m able to review tracking data, but obviously unable to provide login details to the "publishers" to view their link data. Most people seem ok with the fact that I´ve told them I will provide a screen shot of their traffic upon request. But, a few people have said that wasn´t enough. And to be honest I would prefer not to have to think about that at all, beyond my need for tracking info. I´d rather they view that on their own.

Is there anything like this out there?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, James
Beyond the Law of Attraction, Power up your Quantum Mind: www.Meta-wealth.com

PremiumMember
robbom
Trust:
Try Prosper 202.com It is free
metawealth
Trust:
Thanks. I'll give it a try.
Beyond the Law of Attraction, Power up your Quantum Mind: www.Meta-wealth.com

This topic was started on Apr 13, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.