Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Site ready come link up!

degon123
Trust:

Site ready come link up!

Hey everyone, my name is Ron and I joined about three or four months ago and then dropped off the map. Well I have been spending that time creating and refining my site, my strategy, and my approach to affiliate marketing. My site ifiknewthen.net is now up and running. I wanted to just let you all know that I have built in places for anyone to put in 100 x 100 links for their sites and services. I have the forum all set up to accept articles and have a definite plan in mind that I am going to be experimenting with over the next couple of months. I will keep everyone posted. For now please visit the site and put your link in, it can only benefit all of us. I have some ideas for targeting customers that I will implement and open to everyone as traffic builds at the site.

Thanks Affilorama for all of the great education!! More to come, definitely!!

Ron
*broken link*
Last edited by ampie g on 15 Mar 10 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

This topic was started on Feb 04, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.