Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

How can I get testimonials on my product?

gregsie74
Trust:

How can I get testimonials on my product?

hi

i tried the 'give away free copies' to two people and so far no response - ive emailed them the product and they never got back to me.

anyway i can change the way i come across? all i did was ask them for their feedback in reply for a free copy...

also...are there anyways i can get genuine testimonials?

thanks

greg
tbrim20
Trust:
You're going to get a lot of that. If you really want to get feedback then you need to get it out to many more than 2 people.

One of the best ways is to find an active forum related to your niche where people would be interested in your product. Then in a non-spammy way (people are going to think you're spamming) offer it free for feedback.

You can even start a thread since people will be more willing to provide input on a forum rather than directly.

That should be a good start.

Cheers,

-Tom
www.RookietoRich.com
Get My Free Method to making some Fast Cash and Kickstart your Internet Marketing Business today.

gregsie74
Trust:
Thanks Tom, will try your second suggestion.Cheers.

This topic was started on Apr 04, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.