Affilorama Birthday
Looking for some creative inspiration for your promotions? Find and suggest ideas for marketing and building your affiliate campaigns.

Are affiliate links in clickbank products allowed?

PremiumMember
tjenpenge
Trust:

Are affiliate links in clickbank products allowed?

I'm considering becoming a clickbank vendor and selling my own ebook. Does anybody know if I would be allowed to put my affiliate links in such an ebook? So for example if I'm writing about the wonders of the affilio blueprint lessons I would put my affiliate link in there in stead of just a clean link.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yes, it's okay to put your affiliate link on your ebook. You simply need to submit the content with this link included, to be reviewed by Clickbank's Review Team. If there is an issue, a member of that department will contact you directly after reviewing your product.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
tjenpenge
Trust:
Sounds great. Thanks Michellerana.

This topic was started on May 11, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.