Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

What is a "product name review"?

reevo
Trust:

What is a "product name review"?

Hi All

I'm trying very hard to do this keyword research, and Mark refers to "product name review" in his notes in week 1 video 3. What is and where do I get it from? Sorry this might sound silly....

Also: if I find myself unable to come up with the requisite 25 keywords to start off with, do I

a) go back and do more research, or
b) look for a new topic.

I have fulfilled all the min. 30 gravity/$17 per sale requirements.

Thanks Guys.

Reevo
jpastorizo
Trust:
Reevo,

The "product name review" is basically getting a review written for one of the products you have chosen. The keyword will be the product name + review. Example you are in the World of Warcraft niche just like the sample of Mark. if you chose the product of Luke Brown - "Gold Secrets Guide"...then you will get a review written for this product and the title should be "Gold Secrets Guide Review". The keyword is also the title so your keyword is "Gold Secrets Guide Review".

Niches are usually big enough to find at least 25-30 good keywords that meet 1500 searches per month. You can go and do your research again. If you can't find at least 25-30 good keywords then maybe you should look at other niches.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

reevo
Trust:
Thanks very much, Renato, will have go!!

This topic was started on Jul 27, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.