Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Wants new Marketing Ideas

mark schaaf
Trust:

Wants new Marketing Ideas

I have had my site up for almost a year, have a page rank of 3 have between 100 and 500 backlinks always going up and down. I know my niche is very competitive and have been doing all I can do to get backlinks and traffic But I am growing tired of all the writing that doesn't seem to really be doing much in terms of traffic. For example on one of my article posting accounts I have about 25 articles on it. I have 438 reads total for all the articles and only 18 views to my site. This is over probably the last 9 months. Each article took at least 4 to 5 hours to write and after posting it I spun maybe 5 or 6 versions of it and posted it on at least 10 or 15 other article directories. The other directories don't keep as good of records as my main directory but i just want to see more from what I am doing when writing articles 18 views out of 438 reads is like only about 4%. I have way more traffic from posting comments on blogs and forums. Heck I have about half as many visits from this forum and I don't even comment on my subject. Anybody have anything new they have been doing that you have seen better results because this article stuff is becoming too much of a pain in the you know what.
Mark

ishuvonet
Trust:
Whats about the video marketing.I have found it really useful in terms of driving traffic.Nowadays many youtube videos seems to have good rank in Google.

Also try social media sites like facebook for driving traffic.You know regular activity is the key there.

These ideas are not new but yet they are effective.
Work from home affiliate program INSANE conversions :http://rebateprocessorjobs.com/affiliates.htm

mark schaaf
Trust:
I have thought about using facebook and know many people say it is great but looking over it, it seems almost as complicated to set up and use as some web editing software. I am just not sure I have the time right now to do it the way it should really be done.
Mark

This topic was started on Aug 06, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.