Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Using Proxies but Still Getting Blocked in Traffic Travis

kleinquick
Trust:

Using Proxies but Still Getting Blocked in Traffic Travis

So i find proxies that actually work! They go through and TT accepts them! Then i run my large keyword list im supposedly able to do according to AB 3.0.

I still get blocked...

i get like 11 different working proxies and google still blocks me anyway.. why does this happen?

These are free proxies btw

If you have to pay for a proxy service... I highly recommend you guys mention that in the course for the next update. That's my 2 cents...
Is the affiliate desk catching up to you? Become a healthier you, feel better, and make more money because of it!

~~~ www.eatliferight.com ~~~

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Kevin,

I'm sorry to hear that. Free proxies are used by other users as well so you will eventually get blocked.

Since you have a lot of keywords to check, I suggest you use a paid proxy instead.

If you have to pay for a proxy service... I highly recommend you guys mention that in the course for the next update. That's my 2 cents...

>>> I appreciate your feedback. I will take note of it. I suggest you add this to our feedback site by clicking on the blue Feedback button on the top left of the Affilorama site.

I appreciate your patience. All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jun 18, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.