Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Keyword Density Help

chino327k
Trust:

Keyword Density Help

Hello everyone! I need help, I am trying to figure out my keyord density on my home page, and I tried a bunch of tools online. The results differed drastically depending on which tool I used. For example, for one of my keywords, affiliate marketing, one site said 2%, and another said 9.75%! Now in my menu and footer menu, where I have the titles of all my articles, the word affiliate marketing is listed several times. Does that count?

Can someone please tell me the best way to accurately find out my keyword density please?
Learn How You Could Be Making Money Online At: www.gainmoney123.com

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Yes it will count. Don't worry too much about keyword density. As long as it is in a normal kind of range and written naturally, it will be fine.

Now go get some links :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Chino,

Keyword density I am afraid is a thing of the past so do not spend much time worrying about this... however if you insist, what I suggest is to analyze the top sites for your particular word and then get yours somewhere in their range.

However with this said, if your write content based on your word, and just use it once every few paragraphs and bold it, you should be just fine.