Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Is it okay to promote similar Clickbank products?

marymeagan
Trust:

Is it okay to promote similar Clickbank products?

I found 7 products in Clickbank to promote that fit what I'm looking for, Mark said to find at least 3 that are relevant.

I'm a semi retired carpenter and these products are all to do with woodworking plans. The first 2 I found, both have a gravity of around 60, the third around 15 and the rest are around 4, but they all have something to do with woodworking plans.

The first 2 both have thousands of woodworking plans each in them even covering plans that the rest of the products cover, for example, one of the lower gravity sites has plans to make wooden boats, another has plans to build greenhouses, and another for dog houses and so on.

The 2 higher gravity sites covers everything that the other lower gravity sites cover, so is it a good idea to go with just the1 or 2 higher gravity sites and leave out the others or should I include them.( the two higher gravity products covers so many niches)

In Marks World of Warcraft he got all his keyword ideas from this one site, which I"m wondering if I should do the same, plans for building sheds, garages, boats, arbors, doghouses, greenhouses, etc in these 2 higher gravity products, or should I be trying to promote at least 3 or more clickbank products.

I hope I have asked this question correctly because I'm pulling my hair out here and can't seem to get past this to do any more keywod research until I get an answer on this.

Thank you : Larry
Last edited by michellerana on 10 Dec 09 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: improve the title to describe post better

Larry Bauge

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey there is nothing wrong with promoting more products, you can promote 50 if you want. I have some websites where I promote lots of products. The key is to make sure you don't promote too many on a single webpage unless you make it clear what the distinction is between those products.

Otherwise you are better to put them on separate pages and that is fine. Keeps the message on each page clear.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

marymeagan
Trust:
Thanks Mark, I like the idea of promoting numerous products on my web site giving me more chances for sales.
Can't do that with article marketing using redirects, which is what I have been doing before joining Affilorama.
Larry
Larry Bauge

This topic was started on Dec 09, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.