Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

How To Target Market A Specialized Geographic Region?

affiloblueprintpurchaselink
Trust:

How To Target Market A Specialized Geographic Region?

If I wanted to target market a specialized geographic region of the world such as New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and India (these countries are within the Asia/Australasia region of the world) and avoid other geographic regions with the tools and services I use to stay out of those regions completely in not only marketing but also the services and tools I use, then list the particular tools I would need to select and the specialized services I would need to select to do this. You do not need to list any brand names of tools or services (list them if you know them) but list as many of the tools and services in categories and names of the tools and services. Thanks for building a valuable thread ahead.

Sincerely, ABPL
affiloblueprintpurchaselink
Trust:
1st suggestion I make is to select affiliate products on an affiliate platform that is based in one of the countries you mentioned in the post above.

2nd suggestion is to have a payment processor (that is located in one of the countries listed above in your first post) that is linked to the affiliate platform that is located in one of the countries listed above.

Sincerely, ABPL

This topic was started on Feb 28, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.