Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Get back your ex a saturated niche?!

1netpreneur
Trust:

Get back your ex a saturated niche?!

hEY EVERYONE, I NEED A LITTLE ADVICE ON THE EX BACK NICHE. I HAVE FOUND SOME GREAT KEYWORDS FOLLOWING THE AFFILOBLUEPRINT COURSE BUT THE PROBLEM IS FOR TRAFFIC TRAVIS TO QUALIFY THEM IT IS PRETTY HARD TO FIND MANY GOOD CONVERTING KEYWORDS WITH OVER A THOUSAND SEARCHES IN THIS NICHE. I HAVE FOUND QUITE A FEW BUT I ALSO HAVE QUITE A FEW WITH LESS THAN A THOUSAND, BUT GOOD CONVERSIONS BECAUSE I SEE GOOGLE SAYS THEY HAVE HIGH COMPETITION IN PPC BUT TRAFFIC TRAVIS STILL HAS THOSE FOUR STARS THERE, ANY ADVICE? SHOULD I CHANGE THE NICHE? OR JUST INSTEAD OF THIRTY KEYWORDS TRY AND FIND ABOUT FIFTY SO THAT WAY THE LESSER SEARCHES COULD KIND OF BE MADE UP FOR SINCE I HAVE MORE PAGES OUT THERE? SOMEONE WITH EXPERIENCE? PLEASE HELP!!!!
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
The relationship niche is actually a hundred million dollar industry so I think you wouldn't have to worry about making sales on this niche. You just need to know your target market so that you have a unique angle.

If you have keywords that have low monthly search volumes, you could try to use the keywords suggested by the Google Keyword Tool or Traffic Travis. If these tools have different results on competition, please email your keywords to us through our contact form at our support page and we'll check them for you.

To find good keywords, it would help if you visit forums related to your niche. Find your target market's problems and focus on the crisis situations. Keywords focused on an immediate need are more targeted to someone who wants to buy. Find the exact problem and offer a solution. These will convert to sales well.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Oct 18, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.