Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Domain name and keyword relationship

ljq2010
Trust:

Domain name and keyword relationship

Hi, I'm a newbie and am appreciating all the great information in the forum.

I think I've identified my niche, and I'm ready to buy my domain name. My question is what is the relationship between the domain name and the niche keywords? My keywords end up being long tailed, which would make the domain name rather long. Is that desired? Is there any benefit? Please help.

Thanks.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
We suggest that you choose a domain name that is easy to remember, related to your niche and has a .com extension.

I think the article on how to avoid losing traffic from a poorly chosen domain name would also be help you find a good domain name.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

ljq2010
Trust:
Thanks, michellerana for the helpful advice. And the article had great info too!

This topic was started on Dec 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.