Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Competitors' Anchor Text Links -

PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:

Competitors' Anchor Text Links -

Hello. I have TT Pro. I want to analyze my competition's keyword phrase in terms of how many times that particular keyword has links to the anchor text. Can someone tell me how to perform that research on TT Pro?

For instance, if I want to optimize my site for "dog trainers nyc" I want to find out how many links are pointed to the anchor text on my competitor's page?
Thanks!
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Shalisha,

You can go to the SEO tab and then click on Competition. Enter the keyword/s you want to rank for then click on Fetch to see which sites you are competing with for those keywords. I think it shows the anchor text and the break down as well. If not you can take note of your competitor's site URL then go to SEO > Site Breakdown to get a breakdown of the backlinks and anchor texts.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:
Thank you. I'll try that.
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

This topic was started on Aug 25, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.