Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Allintitle vs INQuote for competition results?

rlunatunes
Trust:

Allintitle vs INQuote for competition results?

Could someone please clear the air on this.
There are only a few post on this and I was hoping to find something more concrete.

When looking for competition results are you getting a more accurate idea
of what your up against by searching with quotes...allintitle or neither?

Of course as a beginner I would love the answer to be "allintitle" as it would allow me to find a lot more niches.

I guess I just need to know if searching with "allintitle" is the right way to explore niches and R/S results.

Please say yes!! :lol:

Thanks much,
Randy
Last edited by rlunatunes on 22 Mar 07 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

[url=http://mozy.com/?ref=3f9a896b&kbid=26059&m=8":1uga1vcr][color=red:1uga1vcr]Mozy Unlimited Backup....Excellent Computer Backup Service!!! "$4.95/month"[/color:1uga1vcr][/url:1uga1vcr]

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Randy good to hear from you..

AllInTitle: Looks for webpages that have that keyword as the title.

"Quote search": Looks for webpages that have the keyword as you typed it in quotes.... anywhere on their page.
rlunatunes
Trust:
Hey Adrian....I've been busy working on my adsense site. I've also been over at WA learning stuff there too.

I edited my first post as it may not have been to clear as to what I was asking.
I already know what both types of searchings do. I need to know which is more accurate for figuring out what my true top ten competitors are.
Of course, after searching with the more accurate method I would check
backlinks, rankings ect.

Thanks,
Randy
[url=http://mozy.com/?ref=3f9a896b&kbid=26059&m=8":1uga1vcr][color=red:1uga1vcr]Mozy Unlimited Backup....Excellent Computer Backup Service!!! "$4.95/month"[/color:1uga1vcr][/url:1uga1vcr]