You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Wondering If AffilioBlueprint is still worth it?

hoodlumnjoe
Trust:

Wondering If AffilioBlueprint is still worth it?

Hi, I just joined and I was just curious if it's still worth it to purchase AffilioBlueprint? I'm wondering if the techniques demonstrated in the course are still viable as of today? I have a lot of videos to check out but I find myself learning way more if I had someone to shadow. That's why I'm interested in AffilioBlueprint. Thanks a lot!
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Hoodlumnjoe,

Affiloblueprint still remains a great course and while some lessons need updating, the course continues to provide users with a good background on how to build a site and drive traffic to it. The following thread might help:

AffiloBlueprint - Is it still current?
What does AffiloBlueprint cover?

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

1netpreneur
Trust:
Affiloblueprint is a great course... step-by-step... I recommend it... it is a must have for a beginner...

This is my suggestion to you... don't buy anything... except Affiloblueprint. Go through the complete course and then start finding tools to simplify the process... it does work but only if you dedicate yourself to it. and instead of being premium here, I would suggest you invest that money in your domain, hosting, articles, and off page SEO to start out...
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Premium membership has plenty to offer aside from hosting for up to 15 domains. Below are some of the other benefits of being a Premium member:

* Monthly web-magazine which covers a particular sub-topic of affiliate marketing in comprehensive detail
* New monthly content: e.g. webinars and interviews with super affiliates and web millionaires
* A full suite of pro-level internet marketing tools:
* Web Hosting:

Hosting for 15 separate domains

For each domain you get:

2GB Disk Space
75GB Monthly Traffic Bandwidth
10 subdomains - e.g. forum.example.com, blog.example.com
10 email addresses - plus catch-all function so you can use any address @yourdomain.com
10 MySQL Databases
10 FTP Accounts
Support for PHP4 and PHP5
Up to 10 automatic replies for your email addresses
Easily create redirects for affiliate links
Over 500 website templates
Software valued at over $500 including password managers, JavaScript tools for your site and JavaScript compression for faster loading
-----------------------------------------------------

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Mar 02, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.