You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Will the Affilorama Outsourcing Blueprint Be Available Again

matrix9162
Trust:

Will the Affilorama Outsourcing Blueprint Be Available Again

Just curious if the Affilorama Outsourcing Blueprint will become available again in the future besides to those who bought AffiloBlueprint last July? Thanks.
Last edited by michellerana on 13 Oct 09 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added additional info

jasondodd
Trust:
We've had a few requests for this and we'll keep you posted should it be made available as an optional add-on.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

matrix9162
Trust:
Thanks !! =)
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
It's available to anyone who joins www.myoutsourcemethod.com just email us back with your receipt.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

jpastorizo
Trust:
Hi Mark,

Id love to get the "Outsource Method". Didn't Marc and Daniel change the schedule of price charging? I was told that it is $1 for the 10 day trial and then $147.50 will be charged on the 11th day and $147.50 on the 12th day. I mean it doesn't make sense to me to charge the $147.50 on 2 consecutive days. It might as well be just charged on the same day for $295 cause it doesn't seem to me that it would make very much difference. If this was $1 for 10 days then $147.50 on the 11th day and then $147.50 on the 11th day of the next month (making it 30 days apart) then that would be awesome. Can you please clear the payment spread for me so I can have a look and see if I can afford it?

I have now listed the 3 things that will help me succeed online so I need the "outsource method".
1. AffiloBlueprint2.0 to create optimized affilaite sites
2. Web2Mayhem to dominate the SEs
3. Outsource Method to outsource most of the work involved in the 2 systems above!

I honestly think that all the 3 systems is all I need to get more solid results and fast!
Thanks!

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi Renato, the order page of the Outsource Method now says $1 for the 10- Day Trial - Then $295.
jpastorizo
Trust:
Oh ok. Thanks Ampie.

Regards,
Renato

micthai
Trust:
hi Renato,

What is Web2Mayhem?
jpastorizo
Trust:
Web2Mayhem is a training course by Jason "Mr K" Katzenback. It is currently closed and streamlining all the training processes and materials but will be released soon. So far I have been really impressed with the training. The system is so structured that makes me so confident it can "almost" guarantee 1st page of google. But that's just my opinion. I have yet to start my case study on it so I can prove it really works.

Regards,
Renato

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Renato

Great to hear youre thinking about pushing ahead with outsourcing. I think a lot of affiliate marketers get scared off at this point thinking only large companies outsource like Dell or Walmart but when you go through the outsourcing interview you realize its much more accessible than that.

All the best with your case study!

Mark

jpastorizo
Trust:
Hi Mark,

I actually outsource most of my stuff on a low scale already. I do the sites using XSP but everything else is outsourced including blog and forum posting. However, I am thinking of really getting full time Virtual Assistants to work for me and help me crank out affiliate sites and then optimize them. I'd just like to be the one in charge of thinking of a market or a new business model or streamlining the process. Basically just plan on how to scale the business.

I guess the reason why I am not scared of outsourcing is because I was an Account Manager for a call center for a year and more than 2 years as a Team Leader/Senior Technical Support Engineer. So I fully understand the whole system of a Business Process Outsourcing company but I mainly am knowledgeable in Account and Team Management, Client Management and Financial Management.

It's fun being a leader and motivate people, but I don't want to be an employee anymore! =)

Regards,
Renato

PS Affiloblueprint2.0 really rocks. Thanks Mark for creating that product. Stay blessed.

PPS There's a big possibility that I'll travel to NZ next year around November. My sister who is currently in Fiji will get married in Auckland. I plan to fly down to Christchurch to meet you guys!

micthai
Trust:
Hi Renato,

I had a quick look at Outsource Method using the $1 trial, it seems to me that the first 7 modules are just general teaching about outsourcing and for the last 3 modules, only content outsource is relevant as we are not doing software business and we are are using Xsitepro to build website, so design outsource is not relevant too.The $295 package is not complete as well as they sell you SEO membership for $500 and many other information need to be purchased.........On top of that, all the modules seem to be general and is not 100% catered to us......( AB is really a much more complete package!!)

Just my opinion.....

Michael
jpastorizo
Trust:
Hi Michael,

I actually like the outsource method but won't purchase it because I will not be able to take advantage due to lack of time. I am a current beta tester of Web2Mayhem so I dont have much time to spare.

I think outsource method is good in a way that it teaches to put in place systems and processes so that you will operate in a very efficient and smooth way. Just my opinion.

Regards,
Renato

jasondodd
Trust:
Outsourcing is at least worth considering - I think a lot of affiliate marketers get scared off imagining its way beyond their reach to take advantage of outsourcing without even looking in to it.

Outsourcing can be as small scale as you like - its essentially the same as paying the nextdoors neighbors kid $10 to mow your lawns so you can spend that hour building your affiliate site, or focus on doing what you do best.

cct1109
Trust:
Is there any update on Affilorama Outsourcing Blueprint becoming available again? In the meantime, is there another outsourcing course that you can recommend that is not quite as expensive as My Outsource Method is currently ($995)?
highfives
Trust:
I'm looking for the Affilorama Outsourcing Blueprint also. How do I get it?
I'd get that $197 course offered here if it had some videos I could give to people I hire
so I could outsource this stuff.
tangoshoes
Trust:
I used replace my self ... (link in sig) you can also view my videos about outsourcing here: affiliate-hangout/video-review-of-john-jonas-replacemyself-com-t7374.html

1k for outsourcing "method" and not 6 months worth of work is outrageous!
Free AMA alternative:
http://www.freetrafficsystem.com/a.php?p=15706
Outsourcing for $200/mo 40hr/week:
http://store.replacemyself.com/?aid=3884

mcartagenahseo
Trust:
Is there a scheduled date for its release?
Visit http://dedicatedassistants.com - Virtual assistant service who specialize in support services for your business or company.

sonitin
Trust:
If there is anybody who is scared of outsourcing and wants to give it a fair try, just shoot me a PM ;)
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

nelsencaleb
Trust:
jpastorizo wrote:Hi Mark,

I actually outsource most of my stuff on a low scale already. I do the sites using XSP but everything else is outsourced including blog and forum posting. However, I am thinking of really getting full time Virtual Assistants to work for me and help me crank out affiliate sites and then optimize them. I'd just like to be the one in charge of thinking of a market or a new business model or streamlining the process. Basically just plan on how to scale the business.

I guess the reason why I am not scared of outsourcing is because I was an Account Manager for a call center for a year and more than 2 years as a Team Leader/Senior Technical Support Engineer. So I fully understand the whole system of a Business Process Outsourcing company but I mainly am knowledgeable in Account and Team Management, Client Management and Financial Management.

It's fun being a leader and motivate people, but I don't want to be an employee anymore! =)

Regards,
Renato

PS Affiloblueprint2.0 really rocks. Thanks Mark for creating that product. Stay blessed.

PPS There's a big possibility that I'll travel to NZ next year around November. My sister who is currently in Fiji will get married in Auckland. I plan to fly down to Christchurch to meet you guys!

That'll be a sweet trip. You can defiantly bring me.
Hi! I'm super friendly! Message me if you like!
Relationship Website: http://www.weneedeachother.org
Free SEO: http://www.goodinternetmarketing.com/?post_type=sqz-page&p=11

This topic was started on Sep 06, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.