You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Why is Affilojetpack closed?

martin.lafleur
Trust:

Why is Affilojetpack closed?

Why Affilojetpack are Closed I'm and in almost all video they talk about this feature and is not available it's a joke ?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Martin,

Affilojetpack 2.0 is currently closed to new members. I suggest you sign up for updates on the Affilojetpack page so you'll be notified when it re-opens.

You will find Affilojetpack mentioned all through out the Affiloblueprint course and this is because Affilojetpack helps you speed through the process of building a website by providing you with the content you need.

This doesn't mean that you will not be able to finish the Affiloblueprint course without Affilojetpack. It's just that it'll be easier if you do.

I appreciatre your patience. All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

denidowi
Trust:
To be absolutely honest, I haven't found it so helpful, becaue I don't know hat I'm doing in Jetpack. It isquite expensive, but it's been 2 months now and no one has volunteered to help out. Istill have no up and running website.
When I said I'd written my own book to market, I got the impression Affilorama doesn't help u market ur own products
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
denidowi wrote:To be absolutely honest, I haven't found it so helpful, becaue I don't know hat I'm doing in Jetpack. It isquite expensive, but it's been 2 months now and no one has volunteered to help out. Istill have no up and running website.
When I said I'd written my own book to market, I got the impression Affilorama doesn't help u market ur own products

>>> I'm sorry to hear that. What are you having difficulty with?

Affilojetpack has an automated site building system in place so you can get your site up in the shortest time possible.

I suggest you go over the Affilojetpack Help videos starting from the Getting Started video. These will walk you through setting up your Affilojetpack site.

We do have lessons on marketing and SEO, but our main focus is affiliate marketing.

You can use these lessons towards marketing your own products, but we do not promote or market these products for you.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

ajrussocw
Trust:
I just joined with the $1 trial offer and after that I will be billed $67 monthly. Is this amount separate from the one time payment of $197 also stated on the website? I am confused
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
ajrussocw wrote:I just joined with the $1 trial offer and after that I will be billed $67 monthly. Is this amount separate from the one time payment of $197 also stated on the website? I am confused

The USD$1 trial is for Premium subscription. This is different from Affiloblueprint (USD$197).

We have an FAQ that compares the different Affilorama products.

Hope that helps. All the best!
Cecille

giglio
Trust:
Cecille, How does the current closure of AJP impact on visitors arriving there through the affiliate e-mail sequence?
Thanks,
Henry
salahdomain2
Trust:
also i see it closed, what happen witht this amazing tool?
bootit
Trust:
Hi,

I joined only on Affilojetpack. It's the only product I've used with you guys. Now I can't access the content area and all the training and advice to set it all up.

What is the status for members like me who only use Jetpack?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
giglio wrote:Cecille, How does the current closure of AJP impact on visitors arriving there through the affiliate e-mail sequence?
Thanks,
Henry

Hi Henry,

If you're referring to Affilorama affiliates referring visitors to Affilojetpack, then I suggest you get in touch with our affiliate manager, Sarah through partners[at]affilorama.com

I think, as an affiliate you still get a commission, but I am not sure so best to check with Sarah.

All the best!
Cecille

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
bootit wrote:Hi,

I joined only on Affilojetpack. It's the only product I've used with you guys. Now I can't access the content area and all the training and advice to set it all up.

What is the status for members like me who only use Jetpack?

You have access to Affilojetpack version 1. To access it, login to your Affilorama account then click on Products > My Products at the top of the page.

Please note that as an Affilojetpack version 1 member, you can still upgrade to Affilojetpack version 2. Please send us an email for more information.

All the best!
Cecille

francurry
Trust:
oops, I am out another one bit the dust, glad I didn't go any further than I did, if it sounds too good to be true, it is just a plain lie

thanks
fran
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Fran,

AJP has not "bitten the dust". It is still going, we are still working with existing members, and we're still making updates and improvements.

We've simply closed the front doors to new members, so we can focus on supporting our existing members.

We are still letting a few new customers in as space becomes available. If you sign up for updates you'll be notified when Mark runs webinars where AJP memberships may be made available.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on Nov 07, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.