You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Why doesnt Mark just extend the Guarantee on Jet Pack?

firepower
Trust:

Why doesnt Mark just extend the Guarantee on Jet Pack?

Why doesn't he just extend it from 60 days to like 6 or 7 months? I feel there is a lot of pressure to figure this out before I buy it. Like I want to get in, but I feel like I have to figure out how Im going to do it in 2 months because if its not going, then I can just return it, but 2 months isn't enough. Like if I made $300 or $500 in like the 4th month or sooner, Id go fu<k@n crazy.... Then Id just keep the damn thing. Its not really up to the click bank refunds either.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Ok, firepower. Here's what you need to do.

Take a look at the strategy that Mark is recommending. Download the 5-Step Formula book if you haven't done so already.

==> http://www.affilorama.com/5stepformula

Read through it carefully. Does this sound like a reasonably solid strategy to you?

Note that there are no short-lived gimmicks in AffiloJetpack. At it's core, it's all about building a newsletter list that trusts you, on the back of quality content. AffiloJetpack isn't some tool that promises to make you money with the press of a button. It's not some "secret loophole" or way of scamming Google to get you top rankings, that could just bottom out or completely fail to work to begin with.

It is simply the research and material that you need to implement the strategy that Mark has been using for as long as I've known him, and which is the method that just about every single successful internet marketer users to make big money.

Right? So you assess whether that strategy looks solid to you, in theory. You don't need to buy AffiloJetpack to decide whether the strategy looks sound. It's all laid out in the 5 Step Formula book.

Then, once you understand the strategy and you think it looks solid, you buy AffiloJetpack and spend 60 days evaluating the material and deciding whether the material can help you complete the strategy. These are the things that you will probably be looking at:

1) The newsletter list. Does the content in the newsletters read well? Is it interesting? Would you be happy to receive these emails if you were a lead? Are the promotions built into the newsletter sequence enticing? Would they make you click? If not, you email us for a full refund.

2) Are the affiliate products that you're given good? Are they the kinds of products you'd like to promote? Do you think they'd convert well? Are the payouts good? Would you feel comfortable sending your subscribers to these offers? If no, you email us for a full refund.

3) Are the 3 free ebooks we provide you with good quality, and likely to make your subscribers want to keep reading emails from you? Do they deliver on value? If not, you email us for a full refund.

These are the essential components of Mark's strategy. The content that entices the signup, the emails that build the relationship and trust, and the products that will make you money. If any of these don't look very good, just email us for a full refund.

With AffiloJetpack you're not actually buying a strategy. Mark has already told you the strategy for free. What you're buying is the material and tools that help you put together what would normally be a very, very expensive and time consuming funnel, and build it in a matter of hours or days, for around $200 per website instead of $2000.

You don't need longer than a 60 day refund period to check out whether the content is up to scratch. You just need your eyes and your brain, and a couple of hours to sit down and look at the material.

Whether you can go ahead and actually make it work and make money then comes down to whether you can follow instructions and not get distracted.

That's the long answer.

The short answer is that Clickbank only lets us give refunds up to 60 days :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

firepower
Trust:
Thanks for the lengthy response!

Ive already looked through the 5 step formula, Ill read it again, Ive been through the 7 traffic steps webinar.

Now its just a matter of me being able to see the traffic happening in my mind. Like figuring out what will work best for me. Once I figure out a plan, I'll go.

and I think Im going to type up 20 articles and 40 newsletters short and long. Before I start.

Is there a way to look at the products being offered for affiliates? I know forum marketing may be good, with youtube Im not sure. I like the share with friends. and list trading. That could be a buldozer for me! Im just thinking what types of traffic strategies I should do

And click bank doesn't control how much money comes out of your bank account. My cat is laying here and she typed that....!

This topic was started on Oct 08, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.