You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Why does Mark Ling have "over 70 Clickbank accounts"?

modz3
Trust:

Why does Mark Ling have "over 70 Clickbank accounts"?

Why does Mark Ling have "over 70 Clickbank accounts"? Why would he need so many accounts?
PremiumMember
rmsabo
Trust:
I would imagine that a lot of them are for products that he owns as a vendor. Then there are the products that he co-owns with somebody else. I'm just guessing, but I'd think that each of them would be a different account.
lcortezbarcelo
Trust:
Yes, I guess that too that because he is the owner of a lot of products for each product he manage in clickbank he gets a different account.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi modz3,

rmsabo and lcortezbarcelo are both correct. Mark has a lot of products, some he created and own, some he co-created so he's not just a Clickbank affiliate but signed up as vendor for other products.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Aug 10, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.