You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Which is better : Affiloblueprint or Affilojetpack?

amandatorrespalacio
Trust:

Which is better : Affiloblueprint or Affilojetpack?

Hi all. I'm very seriously considering trying one of these 2 products. Has anybody had experience with both? Which one is better to try?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Affiloblueprint is more flexible as it allows you to select your own niche and the products you'll promote. This means doing everything from scratch.

Affilojetack has 18 pre-researched niches that contain emails, articles and eBooks to help you build your website quickly. The downside is you only get to pick 5 from the 18.

Unlocking niches are permanent. These niches, once unlocked, can no longer be exchanged or locked back.

Affilojetpack includes the full version of Affiloblueprint as a bonus so if you're thinking of getting one, then get Affilojetpack instead.

Hope that helps. All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

incomepattern.com
Trust:
I have tried none of those products.

But I can guess that with AffiloBlueprint they give you the step-by-step tutorial and direction to start making money as an affiliate. Whether you'll be able to master that knowledge DEPENDS SOLELY ON YOU.

On the other hand, with AffiloJetpack they give you a ready tool to actually start making money. Affilorama already DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU. They have the system READY. All you have to do is buy, set it up and go.

I hope this helps you decide which is best for you.

I did everything myself, but it took 3+ years to finally crack the code. That is because I did not start with affiliate marketing. I did not take it serious.

So here is the BEST SINGLE ADVICE for affiliate marketing starters (in fact, for any online business): start building your email list from day 1.

Your email list is YOUR NUMBER ONE ASSET in online business. At the end, that is what will continuosly put food on your table, believe me :)

Cheers!

Murat Akhmetov
Affiliate Marketing for Starters - Learn how to get your online cash flow: https://incomepattern.com

amandatorrespalacio
Trust:
Thank you both for the information! This definitely does help! Now I have to figure out how to build an email list. I am trying the free trainings that are offered. If that doesn't help, I will look back at these two and decide. Thanks again!
lusekelohudson
Trust:
I think affiloblueprint is the better option as it gives you the foundation on online business, affilojetpack is a done for you service, it is great if you have money to invest, it will cut the curve to learn as everything is done for you
DISCOVER HOW ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS ARE MAKING UP TO $2,228 PER WEEK IN COMMISSION
By Following This 4 Steps System...

(Without Any Previous Experience)
http://sekidotcom.co/

amandatorrespalacio
Trust:
Thank you for the information, lusekelohudson. I am trying the free training videos right now. If they don't work, I will go with Affilo Blueprint.
lusekelohudson
Trust:
Good luck, If you need any help just send me a message
DISCOVER HOW ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS ARE MAKING UP TO $2,228 PER WEEK IN COMMISSION
By Following This 4 Steps System...

(Without Any Previous Experience)
http://sekidotcom.co/

amandatorrespalacio
Trust:
Thank you, lusekelohudson! I appreciate the support!
bosko1122
Trust:
Thanks a lot for the answers) it is really useful, I think, I will use it)
klimek9988
Trust:
well you shoukd choose according to youк own views