You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Where Can I Find The Affiliate Blog Bootcamp?

PremiumMember
jkmm.72
Trust:

Where Can I Find The Affiliate Blog Bootcamp?

HI,

Ive just joined on the $1 trial for 30 days and I cannot locate the Boot camp videos in the premium members area ?

Thanks

Jay
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Jay,

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion caused. You can find the Affiliate Blog Bootcamp by clicking on Products > My Products at the top of the page. You will then be referred to a page with links to all the products you have access to, including the Affiliate Blog Bootcamp.

I appreciate your patience and hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

PremiumMember
jkmm.72
Trust:
Hi thanks, it is confusing, as there are no obvious links when you log into the dashboard.

also on the sales pages there are many specific topics and I cannot find any links to any of these topics ? I've looked on the my products page as well.

The topics I'm referring to are :

PA Marketing
Site Flipping
PPC Secrets
Social Media Tactics
Advanced Backlinking Secrets
Building an Adsense Empire

How to build multiple small product sites quickly, get them ranking in the search engines easily, and convert a solid percentage of visitors into buyers with the 'product name sniper' strategy.

How to build a $100,000 per year Google Adsense empire (including selecting a market that converts like crazy), drive targeted traffic to it, and optimize your site and earnings.

How to win in the 'Make Money Online' niche including how to find JV partners, how to make quick money from product launches, tips for marketing without any bonuses, SEO, viral marketing, landing pages, webinars and teleseminars - and a whole lot more!

How to create killer converting sites with quick-fire tips for tightening up your site design and making your website look like 'the money'. I have also revealed the common design mistakes that affiliates make that can turn your visitors right off

How to turn your small affiliate site into an six figure super affiliate empire with outsourcing secrets from one of the best outsourcing gurus in the business

Step by step SEO solutions with simple "Do A to get X result" strategies with plenty of screenshots and examples for clarification.

Thanks

Jay

This topic was started on May 03, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.