You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

When will Affilojetpack be available again???

tyoung13
Trust:

When will Affilojetpack be available again???

I couldn't come up with the money for Affilojetpack and now it is closed. Will it be available again and if so when. I have the money now and would love to get started.

Tim
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi there, Tim

I'm sure we will be reopening Affilojetpack at a later date, although I can't say when exactly at this stage. If you signed up for the 5 Step Formula report then you'll receive email notifications whenever we have any Affilojetpack announcements in the future, so we'll let you know that way :)

Cheers,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

emilsp
Trust:
Affilojetpack is great, but you can definitely get started without having it.

Start building your website, writing articles, getting back links, etc. The sooner you start, the better, since Google likes websites that have been around for at least a few months.

And when Affilojetpack is available again, you will be able to use it's newsletters and free reports for the site that you've already developed.

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Tim, if you are looking for really good training, I recommend Affiloblueprint still. although jetpack is great because of all the work it does for you, AB teaches you how to do everything that the jetpacks do for you. its also a little less expensive for starting out if money is tight. Jetpack may not be available for a while, so there is no sense in waiting for it to come back. Take action today, rather than waiting on some big thing to come along and do everything for you.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

boazdexter
Trust:
hiii

i m new in this forums and i just need a help in it
and i wish that this site will response me well,,,
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hi Boaz, welcome to Affilorama,

we do the best we can to help people out. Let us know what you need help with. I recommend checking out the free video lessons.there are over 80 hours of video, and I still reference them myself, especially the Guru Views.

mojo
Trust:
Hi, Jim Pruit:

I'm planning to spring for AffiloBluePrint.
However, I'm wondering about all these offers for link building, seo, etc. that Mark keeps sending to my email address. Many of them are offered by friends of his (who sound like people independent of Affilorama). Are these essential to really make your business viable, or can you become an eventual superaffiliate just by studying and working hard on AffiloBluePrint?

Thanks,

Mojo
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Affiloblueprint will teach you everything that you need to get started. it is a couse that focuses on the basics. I recommend using AB, learning the basics, then once you complete the course, start looking to expand and learn other methods. remember, Mark is a marketer, and he does market other people's products to his list. Many of them really are good products. however, if you buy any training program, I recommend going completely through that course and using it before you go on to anything else.

One thing that stops most people from succeeding is buying every course that comes along. Remember, mark has students at all levels of their training, and he will offer products that range from beginners courses to advanced courses for those of us who are expanding what we have learned here.

I recently purchased a course myself, although it wasn't through Mark. I am turning every thing over to other people on my team as I get them trained, and focusing on what that course teaches completely until I see it through.

mojo
Trust:
Jim:

Thanks for your insight. That puts it into great perspective for me!

Mojo
mwelch
Trust:
James,

Thanks for all of your help and advice you give everyone. I really like that you give a lot of value. This is great advice you just gave. If you buy some kind of training, go do all of that training, and put it in place before you go to something else. Take it from me, this is where I have done all wrong the last year trying to learn everything I can about everything. I have learned a lot but, it has been very hard I bounce from one training to another to much info and no focus. So now I have started to put into action when I learn something. So I tell myself focus, focus, focus and this has helped me. That's all, I just wanted to say thanks for your help.

Thanks,

Michael
Need help with training your pet? Go to http://www.trainingyorkshireterriers.com

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
your welcome. It is a common mistake that many of us have made.

Personally, I couldn't afford to buy a lot of different training programs. Where I got into trouble was trying to start too many new projects without seeing one through. Once I stopped and focused on one thing until it was making money, and then focusing on the next one, things took off.

faradina
Trust:
The latest on this is that we will be reopening AffiloJetpack before the end of the year and once we reopen it, it will stay open for good.

No definite reopening date yet, though.

We'll let you know once the exact reopening date has been finalized.
noitulover
Trust:
thank goodness it's reopening soon.. saving up money for it!!
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
We've been receiving a lot of requests so we will be reopening Affilojetpack in a few months.

See you in the Affilojetpack members' area soon, Tyoung13 and Noitulover ;)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

noitulover
Trust:
yeah! i'll be ready!
rudolf55
Trust:
Won't the market be spammed all over with the same opt-in lists once AJ stays open? Just a thought..
faradina
Trust:
Since the subscribers will be opting in to get the newsletters, and it is actually a double opt-in, it means that they are willing to receive the email series and thus it would not be spam. Plus, they can unsubscribe anytime they want.

The double opt in as well as the ability to unsubscribe at will ensures that people receive the email messages only if they want to. This is why mailpush and aweber, and other reputable autoresponder services, are so adamant about your subscribers confirming their opt in.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Also, the AJP course teaches how to go after a subniche rather than general niche topics. this limits the people in that sub niche who are going to be targeting the exact same topic.

Personally, I took the time to rewrite the ebooks slightly, as well as the emails, so that they are at least somewhat unique, although the information is basically the same.

This topic was started on Aug 12, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.