You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

What is the total cost of this program?

lisa4834
Trust:

What is the total cost of this program?

Hi,

I have been thinking about going with Mark Ling's program.
I would like to know:
1-What is the total cost of the program?
2-How long will it take to get up and running?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Lisa,

Can you let us know which program you are talking about? AffiloJetpack / AffiloBlueprint / Affilorama Premium?
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

lisa4834
Trust:
Hi Aletta,

I did some research on my own and I decided to go with Affilojetpack. I am extremely excited to start this venture and that I have people to support me on my way. :)
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Yay, good to have you on board, Lisa!

I look forward to seeing you more in the forum :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Ian,

The only other ESSENTIAL cost with AffiloBlueprint is a domain name ($10/year ). Wherever possible we have given you free options to do everything else.

There are some occasions where you can spend some money to make things easier / faster. Off the top of my head, these things would be...

1) Getting articles written for you. This is probably the biggest extra expense, and would be for people who aren't very good at writing themselves, don't know enough about their topic and aren't able to research it themselves, or people who just don't have the time.

If you got articles written from scratch, you'd probably be looking at around $20 per article, and we'd recommend something like 20 articles on your site. So you could be looking down the barrel of $400. There are cheaper options though, like getting some PLR content and rewording it.

2) An autoresponder subscription, if you decide to create a newsletter series. This doesn't come until later in the course, and we say it's optional, but it's highly recommended. Everyone says "the money is in the list" and it's true. There's some money to be made without a list (I have a site that earns $300+/week without a list), but if you want those really big commissions that folks are always bragging about with all those pictures of their big fat checks, you need to build a list.

An autoresponder subscription is around $17/month typically. And you would need to rustle up some content for it.

We probably mention some other paid options throughout the course, but there's nothing that is completely essential besides that domain name. If you've got the time and patience to do everything from scratch, and you don't want to build a list, the up-front cost of the course is all there is.

We do give you a free Affilorama Premium subscription for your first 30 days, which is $67/month after the first month. I'd recommend that you just cancel this though, since ABP will be giving you plenty to chew on anyway. You can start up the Premium membership later if you need it.

We also give you an upsell after you initially purchase AffiloBlueprint -- as is pretty standard practice in this industry. It's for a PLR content pack on profitable niches, and Traffic Travis Professional, which is sort of like Market Samurai. The cost of the upsell is $97, and it's quite popular, but by no means essential.

This topic was started on Oct 18, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.