You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

What Is The Advantage Of Buying Affilojetpack?

ahmad_doni35
Trust:

What Is The Advantage Of Buying Affilojetpack?

It's my first post in affilorama forum..

One thing i ask is about Affilojetpack, i interested to buy the packaged.
it's said that we can choose 5 niches pack from 11 niches pack that offered, one big question is if many member of affilorama bought that packaged, does it we had the same niche to developed, doesn't it??? So than, what is the advantage of buying AffiloJetpack? anybody explain to me please.

Thank you
Doni
Last edited by ahmad_doni35 on 21 Nov 13 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Doni, welcome!

We chose the topics for AffiloJetpack because they are all HUGE niches with lots of money to be made, and plenty of room for lots of affiliates.

They're also all "evergreen" niches that are always going to be popular. (ie, they're not short-lived fads)

Because there is so much money in these niches, there is typically already quite a lot of competition (not just from AffiloJetpack members) -- but by using AffiloJetpack, and in particular the huge newsletter sequence, you'll be far ahead of most of your competition right from the start.

You can also combine the packs and mix it up to come up with your own unique angle, which may let you slip past your competition. For instance, you can get the weight loss, dating and self-improvement niche packs and combine them into one larger lifestyle/self-help kind of site.

The good thing with AffiloJetpack is that there is a lot of wiggle room for you to add your own unique perspective to the content, and you are welcome to use the content in any way you like. With a little creativity, competition isn't so much of a problem.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Doni,

Aletta has given you all the good points of Affilojetpack. Personally, I like Affilojetpack because the content has already been done for you. You have the articles and the newsletters made already. It's all a matter of re-writing and putting them up on the site, or uploading them to your autoresponder.

You also get a list of good products to promote in that niche so there's less research time. You can put all those extra time in building the site.

My two cents. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

ahmad_doni35
Trust:
Thank You Aletta and Cecille for your advise
as soon as possible I'll follow your suggestion
Hope soon i get success as both of you
cheer
dumaharyanto
Trust:
hi aletta and cecille,

can you posting here what are the niche in affilojetpack?

if i want to buy it, can i buy it separately/ can i buy it each?

thanks
Ken Taylor
Trust:
dumaharyanto wrote:

thanks

Try here for the "Niche List"
AffiloJetpack Niches

Also, while you're on that AJ Niche page, if you want to learn "all-things-AJ", just select "Affilojetpack" from the above breadcrumb navigation next to the "white star in the green box": Home>>Support Center>>Our Products>>Affilojetpack
(note: this will all make sense once you click on the above link Image)

Hope that helps.

Up-n-Out
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
dumaharyanto wrote:hi aletta and cecille,

thanks

The current Affilojetpack niches are:

* Dog Training
* Muscle Building
* Weight Loss
* Green Energy
* Dating Tips for Men
* Wholesale Sourcing
* Self Help
* Internet Marketing
* Golf
* Learn to Sing
* Save Your Relationship / Get Your Ex Back

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:

We don't offer single Jetpack purchases, sorry. But you don't have to unlock all your niches right at the start -- you can wait until you've built your first site before deciding on the next topic to pursue.

The good thing is that all the niches are absolutely massive, with lots of money and lots of room for new affiliates. So chances are pretty good that at some point you will want to make an affiliate site on those topics.

And when you do... you'll already have all the stuff.

I know it's a bit of a financial outlay at the start, but when you look at it: Less than $100 per website is astoundingly good value. I recently paid $300 for just 15 articles. If I wanted a newsletter series, I'd be looking at AT LEAST $1000 for 100 emails. If there was a Jetpack for my niche... I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on Nov 19, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.