You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Welcome Everybody!

Site Admin
markling
Trust:

Welcome Everybody!

Hi Everybody!

I've had a lot of emails from people saying they are too scared to be the first person to make a post, and I think it's only right I make it to welcome you all along!:)

I'm here to help you achieve success. Post your questions, I hope you will all form a community with one another and help achieve mutual success.

I'm on my way to the world internet summit in the UK shortly, I'll still be posting from there and will record some video for the website, so stay tuned!

Best regards!

Mark Ling
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
advice
Trust:
Hi Mark,

Just bought your product.

When I found out you have a forum I came straight here.

I nearly didn't buy it because I didn't read that there was a forum.

So this is a pleasant surprise.

My personal challenge is to get the price of your package back in 30 days.

Hopefully you will be able to assist if I need any help.

Look forward to looking at the videos and applying them to get the sale.

Thanks again,

Glenn
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Glenn,

Like I said, I'm here to help:)

I look forward to following your progress,

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
advice
Trust:
Thanks Mark,

Should I start a new conversation?

You have lots of great info about affiliate programs.

The notes are awesome you can just skim them and pick up what you need.

I have my first campign ready to roll.

I am just waiting for the domain name to propogate.

Lets see if we can get a sale.

Thanks

Glenn
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Good one, that's fast progress getting your site up already.

Let me know if you need any help,

Mark

PremiumMember
advice
Trust:
Finally, my site is now live.

I am switching on the google ads.

I was wondering if there is a way that I can check that I will get the commissions when I refer someone to the main site. Without buying the product itself. A way of checking that I have everything set up corrrectly. Say you are promoting a clickbank product.

I wouldnt want to set it up and later discover that it wasnt set up correctly and spend the money on google ads for nothing. You would have their email addresses I guess, as I can check if that is working ok.

I'm not talking about someone deliberately trying to avoid me being paid commissions but someone ordering through the usual process.

Thanks for your time.

Glenn
PremiumMember
nick
Trust:
Congrats on getting your site live :-)

With clickbank you can see if your code is getting tracked simply by going through your hoplink (affiliate/referal code) then proceeding to the order page. On the order page where you enter your credit card details scroll to the very bottom, there is some text there like this

[affiliate = "yourhop"]

so - just make sure that yourhop is your clickbank hop id and if so, your sorted ;-)

Make sense?
PremiumMember
advice
Trust:
Gotcha,

I checked out the order page and I saw my affiliate id at the bottom, good tip thanks.

They also have a 2checkout option as well as a clickbank link. Is there a way to check if I get commissions for this as well?

Thanks

Glenn
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hmmm... If they are mixing 2Checkout with clickbank, then I'm guessing the reason for that will be that clickbank doesn't allow physical product tracking on their sales, hence the need for the merchant to use 2checkout as well.

If you have a clickbank hoplink, then there is no way that 2checkout payments will also be tracked via your clickbank link as they are two completely different setups.

Clickbank handles payments for the merchant, they don't allow you to send out your own commissions. So unless the merchant has a special script set up and you are promoting via that, not directly through your hoplink (yourid.merchant.hop.clickbank.net), then it won't track.

I have a similar dillema with some clickbank products that I sell, and end up pricing the physical product so high that virtually everyone chooses the clickbank download version (hence the affiliate gets the credit for the sale through clickbank).

Yet more sales of the clickbank download version result from people knowing that a physical version of the product exists.

I hope this reply answers your question,

Best regards,

Mark

PremiumMember
advice
Trust:
Yes, you are right, its a physical product order link.

I thought that might be the case, that I don't get commissions for the physical product.

Thanks for your clear explanation.

Its reassuring.

Its good to know the clickbank link works.

I have got my first, and so far only, subscriber, no sales yet.

Its early days but I have a clickthrough rate of 3.73% and a subscribe rate of 12.5%.

Better double check that the autoresponders are working fine.

Don't want them to lose interest!

Glenn
PremiumMember
advice
Trust:
Lucky, I checked the autoresponders. They weren't set up quite right. Like shooting yourself in the foot as far as getting sales is concerned.

Yeah! I just got another subscriber, that makes two. Subscriber rate up to 16.6%.

Hopefully I have set up the autoresponders properly this time.

Glenn
PremiumMember
advice
Trust:
Another three subscribers nearly 36% subscribe rate, still small numbers so this may be the real rate or maybe not.

Wonder what the sales page conversion ratio is like .

Probably wont know for a few days yet, the way its setup doesnt go for the sale straight away.

Thanks again, its been great! So far successfully negotiated getting subscribers at what appaers a good conversion rate. If there are profits coming, see if I can get more traffic when I know I will get sales.

So next getting sales and making a profit, this is the target. Probably wont know that for quite a few days.

Probably look at another affilate program in the meantime.

Glenn
PremiumMember
tino
Trust:
Hey everyone,

I just stoped by to say hi. My name is John T and I've been making money with adsense for a while, but I don't want to keep all my eggs in that basket. Now I'm ready to start making some money with affiliate marketing then after some success I'd like to produce some of my own products.

Well, I assume everyone is studying the videos and I'm sure the forum will start to get busy as we all go thuough the meteral.

Stay Focused,

John T
clifftan
Trust:
Hi Mark,

I'm Clifford, from Christchurch. Just saw the interview videoclip on your salespage that you were from here too! Never would have thought a Successful Internet Entreprenuer would have come out from a small city here.

I saw you had alot of other great products that we can be join as an affiliate, and the commission was higher than average. I've not gone through the video as of yet, but just wondering do you cover strategies and steps we can learn to promote software/ebook product, for instance your range of Aff...Jam...Sing..orama products..

Thanks heaps !

rgds,
Clifford Tan :D
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Yes I cover how you can promote ebook and software products. I can also help you personally seeing as you are here in Christchurch. I am off to the UK on Sunday for the world internet summit and will be back in 3 weeks.

Till then I'll help you online via the forum:)

Mark

clifftan
Trust:
Yes I cover how you can promote ebook and software products. I can also help you personally seeing as you are here in Christchurch

Hey thanks!...look forward to it!

Clifford
PremiumMember
suzie
Trust:
Hi Mark,
It's great to be here
Thanks to Glenn I have joined your great program- your videos are great!
I will finally learn Dreamweaver- Have Dreamweaver MX- assume i can use that.
Looking forward to becoming a Master Affiliate and creating a passive income

Suzie

Be the Change you wish to see in the world- Ghandi :D
Abundance Queen

Journey to Freedom :http://abundancehighway.com
My Art: www.suziecheel.com/blog
My Book: www.theemergingsbook.com
Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/suziecheel

Will What You Do Today Make Your Heart Sing

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Suzie,

Great to have you on board, and I look forward to seeing you do well!

Mark

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Just wanted to drop in and thank Mark for this opportunity.

I've been at this game for a few months now. I've come a long way, but I still have a long way to go.

I've made quite a few sales, but I would really like to build a consistent campaign of at least one sale per day.

From there I could build up some momentum and build some more consistent campaigns.

I look forward to learning as much as I can and helping out where I can.

Cheers.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Sean!

Glad to have you on the forum!

I look forward to helping you achieve your goals.

Just a note to everyone else, I'm off to UK today for the world internet summit, so will be away for 2 days (I may be able to check forum from an airport, but no guarantees), I'll be back online soon!

PremiumMember
marclindsay
Trust:
Wicked resource.

Looking forward to grilling you Mark :P and taking some massive action which is what we do best :)

At the same time I am sure I can bring some good experience in a few areas to the members around here.

Regards
Marc
[url=http://www.plrpro.com:390dgv68]PLRpro.com - Where content meets quality - 440 articles per month limited to 200 people per group.[/url:390dgv68]

optimistic
Trust:
Hello Mark and everyone. I joined Affilorama a couple of days ago and have completed 20 of the lessons so far.

I really want to start an affiliate sales business. I did not realize just how much there was to starting and promoting such a business. I am willing to give it a go, but I am sure that I will have many questions. I feel confident that I am in the right place place to learn. After reading many of the members posts here I realize that I am in the company of knowlegeable people. Hopefully you will be willing to answer some of my questions and guide me in the right directions.

I want to say, to see Mark being active in this forum is a real treat and honor. I have allready seen how his expertise has helped many of you.

Good luck to everyone and I hope I will have my business up and running within about a month.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Great to have you on board!

I look forward to being part of your success!

PremiumMember
rcubed
Trust:
Hi Everybody,

I just purchased Affilorama over the weekend and I'm steadily working my way through all of the videos. I've been doing affiliate marketing for about one year now and I've had some modest success, but I'm anxious to take things to the next level. I'm hoping that with the training in the videos and the support in this forum that it's now possible.

Anyway, I'm excitied to be part of this community and I look forward getting to know everyone.

Rich
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Rich,

Welcome to affilorama, glad to have you on board!

PremiumMember
johnny
Trust:
Hi everyone

Johnny here from Singapore.
I have just joined Affilorama about an hour ago.

Just to say hi to all. :lol:

Regards
Johnny

Johnny

www.ReviewBonusFor.com

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Johnny, welcome to affilorama!

Mark

PremiumMember
sleepingtiger
Trust:
Hi Mark and all,

I have been here 3 days, and just love the slickness and neatness of this place.

The bite-size videos are really good, I am so glad to be here.

Well, see u guys later! :D

regards,
KC
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi KC,

Great to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay and prosper!

Mark

videoman
Trust:
Hi Mark and all,

Just joined this morning at about 6 am Spanish time. (been asleep since) :)

Always ignore "only have 5 hours left to join" bull, I have always just clicked delete. Don't remember one being true.

BUT something about your prose :) made me for the first time look further, maybe it was because I can truely see a genuine reason for going monthly fee.

But only heard about affilorama at last moment, literally at 12:10 am spanish time. Was going to watch the mini series as they arrived and then decide, but spent half hour or so looking at your site before bed decided could be interesting. !then discovered your blog! so downloaded whole mini series and proceeded to read and watch all of them and all your site. At about 5am decided to join :D :D proceeded to checkout and then spent 20min or so looking for the paypal option as I noted in your faq (your payment processor is the only one that I have problems with uk credit cards/spanish ip) :evil:

Sent email to support by 2 different accounts but thought nobody is going to reply that quickly. Well how wrong can somebody be within 15minutes Greg (thanks Greg) had answered both emails. :D Problem solved :D and here I am ready for you to start the tortuous task of turning me into into an affiliate.

If you accept the challenge!!!!!!

Saludos Ian
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
¡Hola Ian!

¡Bienvenedos a Affilorama!

Hablo a un pequeño español, pero lo siento porque mi español es muy mal:(

¡habla suerte ingles!

Hi Ian, I tried to say: Welcome to Affilorama! I speak a little spanish, but sorry because my spanish is very bad. Luckily you speak english!

I trust you'll enjoy your lifetime membership and I look forward to hearing from you on the forum again soon.

All the best!

Mark

videoman
Trust:
Gracias por tu bienvenida

Tu español era perfectamente comprensible:

But like you my English is better than my Spanish.

Just a Brit prefering the Spanish mountains.

Now to some serious viewing

See Ya,

Ian
PremiumMember
papabear
Trust:
Hello Mark, Greg and fellow members,

I joined last last night (thank you Greg) and I am thrilled, excited and to be perfectly honest, scared. I've been trying to make money online for quite sometime now. Made a little selling seat cushions online, then I dove into the Google Adsense craze about a year ago. I'm currently only making about $300 a month and am about on my last straw in my attempts to make money online successfully.

I determined the Affiliate Marketing has to be the way to go. I own 160 domain names most geared towards Google Adsense. After watching the Roadmap Part One Video not only do I realize I've made the right decision but what a swift SMACK in the mouth.

I'm tired of living paycheck to paycheck and not being able to provide for my beautiful wife and 4 boys. I'm a hard worker and am completed dedicated to making this endeavor work. I hope I can get the help I need here at Affilorama to achieve my goals. At least that is what I pray for.

I'm going to follow the 90 Day Road Map Course and hopefully get the support needed to achieve the following short term goals.

1) My wife and I currently rent our house and want to buy. I need to make $1600.00 a month to achieve this goal.

2) I'm tired of living paycheck to paycheck, we just want to be able to pay our bills and pay them on time.

3) I want to be able to give my boys the things the deserve that dad can't provide for them right now. Simple things like be able to afford baseball registration, camping trips etc.

4) 1 year from today I want to be a rags to riches testimonial.

5) 1 year from today I want to take my wife and kids to New Zealand to thank you for making my dreams come true.

I'm sorry if I'm rambling on. But sharing this with you assists me with being held accountable in achieving these goals and I hope it will show other members as well that goals can be achieved and dreams can come true.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Papabear,

Welcome to affilorama!

We are here to do our best to help you succeed online.

Looking forward to working with you and helping you achieve success!

Mark

PremiumMember
papabear
Trust:
I really look forward to working with you Mark. I'm trying to come up with a topic right now. I'd like to finish week one this weekend.
PremiumMember
papabear
Trust:
Mark,

Where is the best place on the forum to ask my questions as I go through my 90 Day Road Map and get my questions answered?
PremiumMember
johnny
Trust:
Hi Papabear

Wish your dream come through after one year from now :)

You have a lot of domains :!: I am only 10% from yours, I will try harder then.

Johnny

www.ReviewBonusFor.com

PremiumMember
papabear
Trust:
Johnny,

Thank you for the words of encouragement. Having that many domains is my problem Johnny. Like Mark states, it's not about throwing tons of sites together without any substance. I'll let all those sites run with the adsense that's on them, they software generated pages. I'm going for quality content and interaction that the end user can use and wants to come back to time and time again.

My passion is making money online and help others do the same. My problem is is that I haven't been able to do that so how do I create a site around a topic like that?

I'd really like to get Mark's feedback on that.

Thanks again Johnny!
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
This should be a welcome to affilorama topic, please post questions to affiliate hangout, etc and we'll answer them accordingly.

Welcome Johnny, papabear and everyone else btw!

:)

Mark

PremiumMember
kristine
Trust:
papabear wrote:Hello Mark, Greg and fellow members,

I joined last last night (thank you Greg) and I am thrilled, excited and to be perfectly honest, scared. I've been trying to make money online for quite sometime now. Made a little selling seat cushions online, then I dove into the Google Adsense craze about a year ago. I'm currently only making about $300 a month and am about on my last straw in my attempts to make money online successfully.

I determined the Affiliate Marketing has to be the way to go. I own 160 domain names most geared towards Google Adsense. After watching the Roadmap Part One Video not only do I realize I've made the right decision but what a swift SMACK in the mouth.

I'm tired of living paycheck to paycheck and not being able to provide for my beautiful wife and 4 boys. I'm a hard worker and am completed dedicated to making this endeavor work. I hope I can get the help I need here at Affilorama to achieve my goals. At least that is what I pray for.

I'm going to follow the 90 Day Road Map Course and hopefully get the support needed to achieve the following short term goals.

1) My wife and I currently rent our house and want to buy. I need to make $1600.00 a month to achieve this goal.

2) I'm tired of living paycheck to paycheck, we just want to be able to pay our bills and pay them on time.

3) I want to be able to give my boys the things the deserve that dad can't provide for them right now. Simple things like be able to afford baseball registration, camping trips etc.

4) 1 year from today I want to be a rags to riches testimonial.

5) 1 year from today I want to take my wife and kids to New Zealand to thank you for making my dreams come true.

I'm sorry if I'm rambling on. But sharing this with you assists me with being held accountable in achieving these goals and I hope it will show other members as well that goals can be achieved and dreams can come true.

Papabear, you touch my heart!!! That was one of the most heartfelt things I have ever read and nearly brought me to tears because I know where you are coming from.

My fears lie in a different area. My husband currently has a pretty good job and we have just moved to a new area where we were able to buy our first home. But he does work for someone else and even though it is a growing company one of his bosses is a bully (for lack of a better word) and will literally walk in to work in the morning and after hearing of what happened over the weekend and who may have been responsible says "fire them".

This rarely comes to fruition but I can't help but think that with someone like this at the helm, no one is safe.

We have a 3-year-old boy and I desperately want to be able to contribute very well financially in the event that something horrible would happen with my husbands job.

Boy it's easy to get on a rant when you're talking about your family isn't it?

This is just a long way of saying that I have never been disappointed following Mark's guidance and think you have made a wonderful decision.

I can't quite say I've made thousands of dollars yet - I'm still working on it too but Mark is the only guy that I have felt comfortable listening to. There's just something more to him than the typical Super Affiliate.

I wish you well papabear and hope for wonderful success for you and your family! We'll be seeing a lot of each other here I'm sure.

Kristine
PremiumMember
papabear
Trust:
Kristine,

Thank you for your kind words. I truly can't believe how much support Mark does give. It's SHOCKING and different from all the other promises from so-called guru's. You can follow my progress at http://www.affilorama.com/members/forum ... .php?t=179
rentoinc
Trust:
Hi All..

I'm new here.. Meet Mark at seo2020 private forum.
I just want to say thanks to Mark for his kindness and hopefully I can learn affiliate marketing here :D

Good luck everyone

Rento
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Welcome Rento,

I wish you all the best! We're all here to help each other, feel free to post as many questions on the forum as you like (I'll be travelling to usa tomorrow, but I usually get on here daily to reply to posts)

Mark

PremiumMember
papabear
Trust:
Welcome Rento!