You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Using 90 Second Website Builder Sites with Affiloblueprint

blackie
Trust:

Using 90 Second Website Builder Sites with Affiloblueprint

Hi I have two 90 seconds websites and I would like to know if I can use it with my affilorama program.
Already have a Domain name and Web host
Thank you
Margaret.
Last edited by michellerana on 08 Oct 09 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: title changed to describe the post better

wollowra
Trust:
May I ask what is a 90 seconds website?

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

blackie
Trust:
Hi Troy
These are websites already set up for you to use unless you can set up your own websites.
Margaret
wollowra
Trust:
In that case, you would need to have some sort of function where you can add your own content and change things around.
If you have ready made websites you can still follow the basic plan of affiloblueprint if you want.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

blackie
Trust:
Thank you Troy for the information and help.
Margaret
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yes, you can use the 90 Second Website Builder with Affiloblueprint. The only problem in using this software is that we don't have lessons for it and would not be able to give you support in case you encounter problems with it. Though, you'll be able to apply most of the lessons in Affiloblueprint such as choosing your keywords, getting content for your website, SEO and PPC.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Sep 17, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.