You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Upcoming video lessons

Site Admin
markling
Trust:

Upcoming video lessons

Hi Guys,

As soon as I arrive back in New Zealand from the World Internet Summit, I plan on recording some new video lessons. The lessons I have planned are:

1 - 3: Xsitepro - 3 part course
4: 90 Day Roadmap to Affiliate Marketing Success for Affiliates on a
budget.
5: 90 Day Roadmap to Affiliate Marketing Success for Affiliates who
have some money to spend.
6: How to make money from review sites. Including review site
templates to get you started.
7: Mindset training - Discover how I think, and the mindset you MUST
adopt to succeed at making money online.

The reason for lessons 4 and 5 are that I have had people ask me, where do I start, what shall I do first? So this will give you a plan to follow.

Would everyone be happy if these were the new video lessons for July? Expect them to be added lesson by lesson between 11-22 July.

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Also There will also be a lesson on using plr websites.

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
kingde
Trust:
Mark,

These sound really great... They may be just the thing I need to get off the ground in affiliate marketing. I appreciate the efforts you put into the lessons and the affiliorama website.

Dave K
NYC, USA
clifftan
Trust:
Hi Mark,

How about "Get your first affiliate project going and seeing result IN ONE WEEK". For instance, register with Cj.com, building a one page landing page, adword campaigns driving traffic and seeing small results all under one week!

rgds,
Clifford
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Ok, sounds good, I'll do that as an august lesson.

Also, in mid July (when I get back from the summit) I'm going to be doing a video lesson on posting free classified ads which we've tested and found to work very well, especially if you are on a budget.

Another upcoming august lesson will be on press releases. You can see the power of those by searching for affilorama and see how many press releases for affilorama come up in the search results. It's a great way of getting lots of sites linking to you.

all the best,

Mark

ps another lesson in july will be on how to find good products to promote.

PremiumMember
tino
Trust:
Hey Mark,

The upcoming stuff looks fantastic. Finally a guru that really cares if clients succeed. Affilorama was the best investment I've made all year and I've made lots of them. Keep up the good work!

John T
PremiumMember
pauls
Trust:
thanks Mark, sounds fantastic as i have just joined and really looking forward to going through my lessons and the upcoming projects you have planned. Like wise i have been in a lot of things and spent lots on other gizmos but this is the pick that i have been with and your videos are first class.

thanks and i am excited with the resources here and finally feel like i am in the right place,

PaulS
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
That's awesome you like the direction this site is taking, I'm working hard to ensure your success, remember...

Turn off the tv, forget the computer games, get online and start building your assets!

ps just recorded some exciting video lessons today with Michel Fortin and Sylvie (his fiance), and Alan Forrest Smith, I will get them online soon after I get back from the world internet summit.

PremiumMember
danklein
Trust:
Hi Mark,

Those video lessons sound great. I believe I will become
a successful affiliate marketer with your course
and your input on this forum.

Thanks,
Dan 8)
PremiumMember
suzie
Trust:
Hi Mark,
what you are proposing looks and sounds fantastic.

I am starting on my email campaigns today. There is so much info in your videos, having the 90 day plan will be great- but not an excuse not to start now, as we all have such a great product to promote

Suzie :roll:
Abundance Queen

Journey to Freedom :http://abundancehighway.com
My Art: www.suziecheel.com/blog
My Book: www.theemergingsbook.com
Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/suziecheel

Will What You Do Today Make Your Heart Sing

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I can't wait Mark, I'm especially looking forward to the mindset video.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
pnysma
Trust:
Hi Mark
At last I've found someone whom I can understand! Thankyou.
Looking forward to the number 4. 90 days on a budget
I'm just trying to get an overview in the next couple of days.Can't wait to get started.
Jane
optimistic
Trust:
Hi Mark and everyone. Glad to hear about the upcomming videos. I was wondering if there was some sort of time frame, like get your website built and online before everyone else or take your time and try to get everything as good as possible from the start to avoid losing traffic buy having mistakes or bad layout that would not attract visitors.

Patiently waiting!!!!!

Buy the way as I stated in an earlier post I will have a lot of questions. One that has been poping up in my mind lately is this: I am a lousy writer and have difficulty in putting on paper what I know in my head. If I find a company that is offering a product or service that I like and know something about, can I use "Elance" to have their writers compose an article about the product and use it in my web site. IF yes would I be able to use the text as my sales content?

I hope the question is not confusing. If I need to clarify the question just ask and I will try.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Optimistic,

Yes you can use an elance writer (see lesson 23a-e), and also, you should try to get an understanding first.

regards,
Mark

PremiumMember
latimer
Trust:
Mark,

I am new to Affilorama and have just begun the videos. I must say that I am very impressed because I have tried a few other membership programs that were nowhere close to being as good as the sales letters that sold them. One recently was $300 a month and the fist month they were basically doing nothing that I could see except out having fun on OUR money. You sincerely try to deliver real value and a top-quality product. Kudos!

Larry
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Thanks for the support Latimer, I'm working really hard here and it's great to feel appreciated.

I'll have more lessons online next week. These have been recorded and notes have been written:

3 lessons on building article sites in XSitePro.

Also 50 min video interview with Michel Fortin and Sylvie - awesome stuff.

Also written notes for 90 day course and new version of videos (with powerpoint slides, same audio)

I tried to get these up this week, but as you can probably tell, it takes quite a bit of time getting everything ship shape for uploading (graphics, html, etc).

I've got a bachelor party to go to tomorrow night, so will be quite busy, but should be able to get online to answer more questions on Sunday.

All the best! :D
Mark

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
Thanks Mark for making video lessons.This is one of the things that set you apart from everyone else.I am particularly interested in the xsite pro lesson as I am considering using it and also the articles because I am building a site now with plr articles and some of my own also.I think I will try the builder on your site and see how that works also.Maybe I don't need to spend $200 for xsite pro just yet.By the way I tried "kanoodle " for trafic and I got lots of traffic for very cheap (I am doing ad words also but it is expensive)but no one bought anything yet.We will see.Thank you
dynaclick
Trust:
budget.

Does anyone know where I can find the video or pdf on point 7?

thks

rgds,
Clifford
PremiumMember
tino
Trust:
Hi Clifford,

If I am correct, that one is not finished yet. I remember Mark saying he was going have an interview with someone on that topic while he is in the US.

Mark, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, Mark are you still planning on doing the 90 Day Roadmap to Affiliate Marketing Success for Affiliates who have some money to spend. Not rushing you, just curious.

Thanks,
John T
dynaclick
Trust:
THanks Tino, I'll probably just wait and lookout for the upcoming video.

rgds,
Clifford
PremiumMember
splork
Trust:
Curious about both 6 and 7. Assuming 7 is in the works...what about 6? Have I missed that somewhere?

budget.

Does anyone know where I can find the video or pdf on point 7?

thks

rgds,
Clifford
Servicing the web sewers since 2006 http://lostballinhighweeds.com

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Splork, you are right, I've been working really hard on other new lessons, such as on how to set up a forum (including templates) etc. And have neglected that one on review sites.

I will get on to that after my wedding, and yes the other one is in editing right now.

regards,
Mark

ps I did a detailed blog post on review sites, etc, for ppcs on august 30.

PremiumMember
splork
Trust:
Cool. I've been thinking about adding a forum to Lost Ball. Will be interesting to see what you come up with.

MarkLing wrote:Hey Splork, you are right, I've been working really hard on other new lessons, such as on how to set up a forum (including templates) etc. And have neglected that one on review sites.

I will get on to that after my wedding, and yes the other one is in editing right now.

regards,
Mark

ps I did a detailed blog post on review sites, etc, for ppcs on august 30.
Servicing the web sewers since 2006 http://lostballinhighweeds.com