You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Traffic Travis "Success Story" Contest

faradina
Trust:

Traffic Travis "Success Story" Contest

Attention Traffic Travis Users: Win GREAT Prizes for your Success Stories

That's what you will see on http://www.affilorama.com/ttsuccess

And fabulous prizes are indeed at stake. So be sure to check it out :)
aveya marketing
Trust:
Does this have anything to do with TT service slowing down?
On the seo analysis it takes 30mins to load. Iv tried restarting it.. Any ideas anyone?
Thanks
Darren
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Darren,

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with Traffic Travis. Can you PM me your search parameters so that I could check the results on my end?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

faradina
Trust:
Hi Darren,

No, the contest would not have anything to do with it. I do not notice any problem with my Traffic Travis so it would appear to be local to your computer.

I see Michelle is already handling the issue. If you need further assistance, please send an email to support@traffictravis.com. Include your project parameters in the email, so that tests can be performed.
Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
Hi Darren,

We have tracked this down to an issue with Web Archive who we use for getting the domain age. The issue happens when you do several searches in a short time they start taking longer and longer to respond to the request.

This issue will be fixed in the next version of Traffic Travis but not in TTv3, so the temporary fix that we advice is to avoid doing so many SEO Analysis in a short time.
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

faradina
Trust:
One of our customers who wrote in to Traffic Travis support worked around that by using a proxy. So he can alternately use and not use proxies when one or the other gets "blocked".

When you do many SEO Analysis queries, like more than 30 (two Analyze Top 20 results or more than three Analyze Top 10 results) within an hour, the Yahoo Directory would also start giving out errors. That's when you see red question marks for YAHD.

It would be best to space out your queries.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
The deadline for "Traffic Travis Success Story Contest" has been extend to midnight on Sunday the 13th of March!

You still have a chance win some really great prizes such as XBox 360s, Nintendo Wiis and free copies of Traffic Travis. Click on the link below to submit your entry!

http://www.traffictravis.com/redirect/version4VIP

Looking forward to hearing from you ;)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Mar 02, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.