You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Traffic Travis Is A Malware Warning

lrgrlrryf
Trust:

Traffic Travis Is A Malware Warning

Hi everyone
When downloading Traffic Travis or other tools to work the affiliate marketing stuff. I got a LOT of male-ware and crap. Is there a specif link to these companies or is there some way to stop these little boogers from dropping so much crap onto your computer?
lrgrlrryf
Trust:
OMG!! it's going to take forever to figure this out.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Larry,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your post. Were you able to download Traffic Travis? Antivirus usually mistake Traffic Travis as a malware. To avoid this, you can add Traffic Travis in your antivirus safe list or white list so that the antivirus software will allow the Traffic Travis installation.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

lrgrlrryf
Trust:
thanks Cecille
It started some time ago when going through the tutorials. "Dial up connection" window would come up. Even when I was some where else. But thank God for Geek Squad. Guess TT doesn't like Windows Vista. Windows 8 laptop I have no problem.
Larry
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Larry,

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear you were able to install Traffic Travis.

Please let us know if you have further inquiries. All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Oct 16, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.