You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Total Newbie

kristejasmine
Trust:

Total Newbie

Hello everyone! My name is Kriste and I have the Jetpack. I am a little lost on how to implement affiloblueprint into the jetpack. I unlocked a jetpack, have a website, and need direction. I am confused about the next steps.
I hope this is the product that finally gets me earning $ on the internet.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Kriste,

If you're brand new to this, we recommend that you start by looking at AffiloBlueprint. You don't have to watch all the videos (you can just skim the PDF notes) and there are a lot of lessons you can skip, but it's important to know where you're going with this.

What you need to decide right at the start is how you're going to get visitors to your website so that you can promote your newsletter list to them.

There are a lot of options covered by AffiloBlueprint and the traffic training Mark has provided (click the colourful box at the bottom of your AJP dashboard), but it basically comes down to...

1) Free traffic via search engine optimization and social media
2) Paid traffic, solo ads, etc.

Which of these you want to pursue determines the next step: Whether you need to be creating content for your website (free traffic), or whether you can just focus on building a few targeted squeeze pages (paid traffic).

Your big, big goal is to get people to your website and signing up for your newsletter. Don't take your eye off that prize.

Take a look at ABP and see if things become clearer for you. If not, jump in and ask us some more questions :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

firepower
Trust:
aletta wrote:Hi Kriste,

If you're brand new to this, we recommend that you start by looking at AffiloBlueprint. You don't have to watch all the videos (you can just skim the PDF notes) and there are a lot of lessons you can skip, but it's important to know where you're going with this.

What you need to decide right at the start is how you're going to get visitors to your website so that you can promote your newsletter list to them.

There are a lot of options covered by AffiloBlueprint and the traffic training Mark has provided (click the colourful box at the bottom of your AJP dashboard), but it basically comes down to...

1) Free traffic via search engine optimization and social media
2) Paid traffic, solo ads, etc.

Which of these you want to pursue determines the next step: Whether you need to be creating content for your website (free traffic), or whether you can just focus on building a few targeted squeeze pages (paid traffic).

Your big, big goal is to get people to your website and signing up for your newsletter. Don't take your eye off that prize.

Take a look at ABP and see if things become clearer for you. If not, jump in and ask us some more questions :)

Omg that answer was genius

This topic was started on Oct 07, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.