You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

To go fast or to go slow on building multiple sites?????

otaborda
Trust:

To go fast or to go slow on building multiple sites?????

The key to make money with affiliates site is having a lot of them.

Keeping this in mind, what would be a good schedule for this.

1) How often should a website be created?
2) If I want to have at least 15 websites going per months, what would be a good schedule

Can anyone suggest an appropriate blueprint for this.
Example
Monday - Key word research / get domain / install Theme / Create all necessary pages (about us, privacy,etc) /
Create Squeeze page / Set AR forms / install all necessary plugins

Tuesday - Insert some articles (include picture + links to affiliate product) / Check for SEO
Complete newsletters in AR
Wednesday - Submit articles to submitter engines, create hubpage / squidoo / ezines - do this for at least the top
5 articles in blog/keyword / start PPC

Thursday -- Stat with New niche

Await your comments

Thanks

Omar T
sonitin
Trust:
Look the point is not having as many websites as possible but to have as much revenue as possible, every new website does not means new revenue. You should pick one website and make it profitable first, then next and then next and so on. If you have multiple websites you will be stretching yourself too thin.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

otaborda
Trust:
Thanks for your input.

Then how long should someone wait for 1 site/niche to start making $$$, before moving to another niche

Thanks

Omar T
PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
If you are stating moving on as leaving that niche not to return again I do not believe that is the correct way to go. I believe you should return to the site periodically to improve it as data is procured. Google analytics provides excellent information that will allow you to tweak a site to create more profits. Therefore it seems logical that you should continually improve each website niche as you discover their weaknesses.

After website creation the next major hurdle is off-page SEO. This too is an activity that will be continuous. Writing and submitting articles to article directories and social 2.0 sites. Posting information on related forums with a bio and link are very important to making and keeping your site profitable.

These activities are very time consuming. You will need to make the sites you have profitable as soon as you can. In this way you will be able to outsource areas of your website management. It is difficult to adequately look after several websites without having outside assistance.

When a site is complete, website creation and off-page search engine optimization started you may opt to begin working on another niche. You must be careful as it is easy to get so many fires (websites) started that you are unable to service any one site properly.

I would recommend following AffiloBlueprint as close as possible. This program is detailed making a duplicatable system. By following Affilorama's blueprint you will eventually build a profitable business.

Yes, the key is to have multiple sites however multiple crappy sites will not be of benefit. You need to build quality in each step of your site production. Quality takes work and time. The advantage of having multiple websites is that your eggs are not in just one basket. If something occurs in that particular niche that is detrimental to your website your business as a whole is not destroyed. Keep consistently working toward your goals. You will eventually get there.
Last edited by newstart on 13 Aug 10 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

otaborda
Trust:
Thanks Everyone for your input.

[newstart] I see that you have 4 webistes/niches that are promoting at this time, may I ask - how long have this sites being UP.

Also, are you using AB3.0 or the jetpack theme version

Thanks for your input
PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
I use the AffiloBlueprint theme. My whole family is involved in the website development, my husband and two daughters. We each devote time to a site. Occasionally we colaborate together. The first site was dogsecretsdiscovered. That site has been up for a couple of month. DogSecrets is the site that I personally devote my time. The others only a few weeks. DogSecrets is the only site that has produced an income.

Even with four of us working individually on sites it seems overwhelming at times. That is the reason I would recommend not to expand faster than you have energy resources and time.
otaborda
Trust:
Got it [newstart] - thanks very much for your input
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
lol aB3.o and jetpack theme are the same theme.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

michael025
Trust:
Hi Omar, I suggest you follow the AffiloBlueprint step by step method on building your website. Make one or two websites first, tweak it around, and find a way to make it profitable. Instead of trying to go for 15 websites right away, try concentrating on monetizing your first few websites....Once you get the hang of it, then you can go the next step and expand to building more websites...It's better to have one or two earning websites than having fifteen to twenty websites without earning revenue : )
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
it really depends on what you have to spend. Being new, I would build one site at a time until it is profitable, however, once you have 3-4 sites making money, you should reinvest the money they are making into outsourcing. SEt a dollar ammount that you want to make from your sites. dont pocket a dime until you are making double that ammount. then, keep half and reinvest half into outsourcing.

also, once you have a few sites making money, and you thoroughly understand the basics, then you can look at doing multiple projects at a time. Alot of that comes down to being able to outsource.

For example, I am currently building 3 new sites simultaneously. However, I have 2 writers working on articles, I am putting the sites together, and I have somone else building links, so we are able to streamline the process. If i was doing it all myself, it would be an impossible task to do it all that way.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

faradina
Trust:
Personally, I work on one website at a time and I try to get it all done as fast as I can. By that I mean getting done with the building and content creation. Once the site is built with all articles and all relevant monetization factors up, I only have to continue the link-building activities (which I start as soon as one article is up on the site).

Of course, in between building sites, you should revisit your existing sites to see if everything is still nicely relevant and current. If not, then you should update and/or add content.
danchan
Trust:
Newstart has got it right. It does take a lot of time to make actual profits while learning the process of affiliate marketing.
I don't have experience with Affiliate Blueprint, but I put up a learning site to see if I could market it effectively. I am still to make some money, though I do get traffic.
I guess knowledge of the entire process with hands-on guidance is required to succeed.
esolutions
Trust:
otaborda wrote:Thanks for your input.

Then how long should someone wait for 1 site/niche to start making $$$, before moving to another niche

Thanks

Omar T

If you've followed sound advice in choosing a good niche, then you should never give up. What you get out is what you put in, some niches will take a long time to dominate, but the rewards are great.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

hardnova01
Trust:
This post was correct in that you DO need multiple feeder sites to cover all possible keywords and phrases. The multiple sites are only for traffic generation to your checkout site. This IS the most effective way to build the levels of per-qualified traffic you need to make good income. Having multiple niche's is an entirely different subject.

Example: I have 20 keywords to target and 3 keyword phrases, so I make 24 websites, optimize 23 of them for their specific keyword or phrase and they all point to the 1 checkout site.

The trick is to have a good software tool that lets you crank out sites fast, with all the features you need and NOT have to pay for more hosting. That is why I use the SoNET v3.0 Web Engine. I can easily generate 25 websites per month, the only time spent of course is for SEO, which CAN NOT be automated. Using this sort of software has made me financially free and by free I mean "I don't have to use credit because I have actual cash". So after just 8 years of working the Internet, I am living rather nicely and I attribute this to the software I use and also learning SEO.

otaborda wrote:The key to make money with affiliates site is having a lot of them.

Keeping this in mind, what would be a good schedule for this.

1) How often should a website be created?
2) If I want to have at least 15 websites going per months, what would be a good schedule

Can anyone suggest an appropriate blueprint for this.
Example
Monday - Key word research / get domain / install Theme / Create all necessary pages (about us, privacy,etc) /
Create Squeeze page / Set AR forms / install all necessary plugins

Tuesday - Insert some articles (include picture + links to affiliate product) / Check for SEO
Complete newsletters in AR
Wednesday - Submit articles to submitter engines, create hubpage / squidoo / ezines - do this for at least the top
5 articles in blog/keyword / start PPC

Thursday -- Stat with New niche

Await your comments

Thanks

Omar T
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
I'm glad to hear that system works well for you. I know some experienced members here have a similar strategy and have found success in it too. Building multiple sites can be overwhelming to a beginner and it is best to start with just one main site and get that ranking before venturing to building and managing multiple site.

Happy Holidays!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I agree with Cecille. If you're just starting, start with one site first.

That way, you do not spread your time and resources thin, trying to do everything all at once. Focus on getting one site up. Once you get a functional and earning site, then you can look towards building more sites. Also, when starting out, the first thing you focus on is building your site SEO. Bringing your site rankings up in Google increase traffic to your site. Don't be in a hurry. Mark took 1 to 2 months before he started earning money from his website weimaranerproblems.com. Just focus on the work at hand and the income will come later.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Aug 13, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.