You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

The Amazing Selling Machine

PremiumMember
calbaker4
Trust:

The Amazing Selling Machine

Why are you people supporting the ASM if your system is so good?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Mark knows a lot of people doing very well with ASM. It's a different way of making money online, and some people like it better because it deals in real, tangible things.

I try to explain affiliate marketing to my boyfriend, and he doesn't understand it at all. I explain rebranding products and selling them on Amazon, and he's like "oh yeah!"

Also I'd remind you, this is a website that teaches affiliate marketing. We don't just teach it, we also do it.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

PremiumMember
grantbuff
Trust:
In a way, it gives some of us inspiration to get there. I can't afford ASM - not for now, but I will use some of the money that I earn from here towards that one.

I try to explain affiliate marketing to my boyfriend, and he doesn't understand it at all. I explain rebranding products and selling them on Amazon, and he's like "oh yeah!"

I would not really know on how to efficiently explain 'affiliate marketing to my family if I ever have to do it. The idea of doing everything from keyword research to website formation to SEO proficency etc is somewhat out of reality for many people out there. Most people (if I can put it this way) tend to think of 'get a job' or 'have a job' where we work for other people, should solve everything like paying rent, supporting oneself, saving money, etc. But, for many thousands of people/workers who have been unemployed or will be unemployed, some people need to start thinking outside of the box. I think you would just need to show him your 'million dollar' paycheck - will he say 'oh yeah' to that...
Learn Affiliate marketing step by step with AffiloBlueprint - http://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint?aff=gar4on

kurt
Trust:
I can't afford ASM - not for now, but I will use some of the money that I earn from here towards that one.

Same here, that is if Amazon doesn't become over saturated with people doing this method by then.

is somewhat out of reality for many people out there. Most people (if I can put it this way) tend to think of 'get a job' or 'have a job' where we work for other people

Sad but true. My family think I'm crazy and that I'm wasting my time. I don't get it. Personally, I think they are crazy to keep working for someone else year after year. Long as you are doing that, you probably won't ever get ahead in life financially, you will only get by.
tonym69
Trust:
Before I purchased the Jetpack, I watched those videos and I wanted in. (real bad) the guy kind of mislead us by saying it will cost you $995 to get in. I said to myself, "I'm in-Count me in". Then when I went to the check out it said $995 a month for 4 months. I said to myself, "Damn, I'm back out".

Can't blame Mark for promoting ASM. It's just another way to make money online and I'm sure the commission on those are really profitable.

Like you grantbuff, I wanted to use the profits from this to cover the ASM. Now, I think I'll try to master this and not worry about anything else. I have cancelled all my internet guru newsletters except for this program. I have too much to learn to be distracted by stuff like ASM.

Tony
PremiumMember
grantbuff
Trust:
tonym69 wrote:Before I purchased the Jetpack, I watched those videos and I wanted in. (real bad) the guy kind of mislead us by saying it will cost you $995 to get in. I said to myself, "I'm in-Count me in". Then when I went to the check out it said $995 a month for 4 months. I said to myself, "Damn, I'm back out".

Can't blame Mark for promoting ASM. It's just another way to make money online and I'm sure the commission on those are really profitable.

Like you grantbuff, I wanted to use the profits from this to cover the ASM. Now, I think I'll try to master this and not worry about anything else. I have cancelled all my internet guru newsletters except for this program. I have too much to learn to be distracted by stuff like ASM.

Tony

Well, in order to be able to afford $995 a month for 4 months or $3980, one needs to have at least a steady income. If you are in a regular hourly income, you would have to be able to save months after bills and expenses.
Last edited by grantbuff on 03 Nov 14 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Learn Affiliate marketing step by step with AffiloBlueprint - http://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint?aff=gar4on

peria1949
Trust:
I have been one of Amazon associates for the past 6 years and earned around $200 so far. Recently I got an Email from them shown below.

'Hello.

We are writing to notify you that we are terminating the Amazon Associates Program Operating Agreement with you with immediate effect. Your Associates Program account will be closed and you will not receive further payment of advertising fees.

We have taken this step because we have previously closed an account that we have determined belongs to you or a person affiliated with you or acting in concert with you for violations of the Associates Program Operating Agreement, the Product Advertising API License Agreement, or one of the other Associates Programs operated by our affiliates.

You can find the complete terms of the Operating Agreement and its Schedules via this link: https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp ... /agreement.

We insist that you immediately remove all Amazon content, including Special Links, from your site(s). Any other accounts you have or may open in the future may be closed and you will not receive any advertising fees. We reserve all other rights and claims we may have.

Warmest Regards,

Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/associates'

I am using 'auto traffic trends' WP plugin for my sites .It is a set and forget plugin which was very useful.After setting up the plugin ,you just need not do anything.It automatically does everything.This may be the reason for the termination,I think.
PremiumMember
grantbuff
Trust:
peria1949 wrote:I have been one of Amazon associates for the past 6 years and earned around $200 so far. Recently I got an Email from them shown below.

'Hello.

We are writing to notify you that we are terminating the Amazon Associates Program Operating Agreement with you with immediate effect. Your Associates Program account will be closed and you will not receive further payment of advertising fees.

We have taken this step because we have previously closed an account that we have determined belongs to you or a person affiliated with you or acting in concert with you for violations of the Associates Program Operating Agreement, the Product Advertising API License Agreement, or one of the other Associates Programs operated by our affiliates.

You can find the complete terms of the Operating Agreement and its Schedules via this link: https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp ... /agreement.

We insist that you immediately remove all Amazon content, including Special Links, from your site(s). Any other accounts you have or may open in the future may be closed and you will not receive any advertising fees. We reserve all other rights and claims we may have.

Warmest Regards,

Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/associates'

I am using 'auto traffic trends' WP plugin for my sites .It is a set and forget plugin which was very useful.After setting up the plugin ,you just need not do anything.It automatically does everything.This may be the reason for the termination,I think.

You need to post your issues in a new thread on a different section. Your post is about being an Amazon Associate program, any difficulties, accounts, etc. It is unrelated to ASM. Yes, both have relations to Amazon products, but each is different than the other. I won't be making comments or asking any questions about your issues here.

As an Amazon Associate, you try to drive traffic to any Amazon products in hopes that you get commission for any purchases from those traffic. ASM is not in affiliate realm anymore. It's a program that shows you attractive ways to sell lots of Amazon products.

peria1949
Trust:
You are right.I am sorry about the digression.

I just wanted to warn others about the plugin so that others know.
olarinmoyeo
Trust:
ASM is cool, very different model from affiliate marketing if you can afford it.

This topic was started on Oct 24, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.