You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Thanks

PremiumMember
andrewfairbairn
Trust:

Thanks

Good afternoon

This one is for you Aletta, regarding my CEO...I mean SEO tweaks. I mean to really thank you and later, Mark for bulldozing my site. It was painful at first but altogether relevant, so I just changed everything which you (thankfully) criticized. Now the site looks much more professional, contains some keywords which should help but I´m still working on it. Anyway, many thanks to you and Mark.

Kindest regards,
Andrew Fairbairn
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hey Andrew,

No problem at all... glad to hear we didn't scare you away! Keep up the good work, keep trying new things, and let us know how you're getting on :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

tankctrlr
Trust:
Aw man I was really looking forward to fixing CEOs, I could use some tips for that one!

:-P
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

This topic was started on Feb 12, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.