You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Super Affiliate Webinar w/ Saj P

bartko09
Trust:

Super Affiliate Webinar w/ Saj P

Hi Team!

Will this webinar be posted for premium members to view later? I've signed up for it but I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend.

Thanks!!
Myron
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Myron,
Yes this will be posted for premium members.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

bartko09
Trust:
Thanks Troy!!
angrystudent
Trust:
Hi, there!

no, Mark&co, i can not agree this opinion AT ALL, that >>"The feedback from the webinar was incrediby positive and I'm sure you'll be blown away by the content he shared."<<!!!!!!! - start was faked without a "video" and in background was such "a radio", had talked at the same time TWO people - is already impossible to understand, but there was 3 with "hihihhahah"! Really, it was my first webinar, organised in such faked manner! Hah, yeah, i must anyway to say BIG THX for a "fr e e lesson" with your faked GoToMeeting loading page and the install in my PC such a verrrrrry malicious program!

I'm totaly frustrated, angry and am waiting for a FTC's reply, too! Even if am living in EUrope.

BUT the biggest problem for my studium-programm today is: I CAN NOT NOW USE MY PC CORRECTLY TO GO IN ANOTHER WEBINAR - after 1 Hour it' beginn, and "THX" your faked program am totally blocked! Nothing work today in my PC! HUH!

What do you want in the predatory behavior with a simple student like me to prove what? Because that are elusive? That can damage the borrowed computer? - ohYes, my PC is now very damaged!!!!!!! -the essential question, What kind of personal benefits from the fact you have? What do you personally earn from it, Mark?

Thank you again for your "lesson" with the fake loading webinar page, but maybe you'll be so pleasant and gather your malicious "toys" from even not my personal computer? BUT PLEASE HELP me! S.O.S.!

All I wish is to completed my Uni!
that a pitie you are, Mark, incredible!

veRRRRRy ANGRY desperate Student
jcdean
Trust:
Wow,

I just watched the replay. I can't believe it is that easy to make money on the net, but I can't find a flaw in Saj's system.
I don't know weather to finish my first blog or dive into the you-tube thing.

Thanks Mark for this.

To the poster above mine with the damaged PC. The Webinar wasn't clear but not faked. Your virus was not from the Webinar I assure you. Good luck with all that.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

bartko09
Trust:
Hi Everyone!

Quick questions. Mark's email said, in regards to this webinar, "I'll leave the recording online for a short time". How long will it be available? I'd like to fit watching it into my already busy schedule before it's pulled.

Thanks!
Myron
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Myron,
It may be a week.
Sorry I can not say for sure.

Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

wollowra
Trust:
To Angry Student,
I am not sure what your problem is, but thousands of people use Go2webinar for their webinars and they have been doing so for years.
If you PC has crashed, it is certainly not this program.
You seem to have posted ok here.
If you PM me with your details I will be more than happy to help you out.
I can even call you. Mark is and always has been one of the most genuine and honest people I have met online and thousands of people can attribute to that.
So, I think your time would be better spent asking for help, don't you?
Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

bartko09
Trust:
wollowra wrote:Hi Myron,
It may be a week.
Sorry I can not say for sure.

Regards
Troy

Thanks again, Troy!
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey AngryStudent,

It's quite hard to decipher what you are trying to say, from what I gather you don't like how GotoWebinar installs something on your computer so you can see my computer live during the webinar.

That is a normal part of running meetings online and is just part of how GotoWebinar's software works. It is really easy to use and you are the first who has complained to me about it in this manner. It is not a virus.

Any errors caused on your computer would not have had anything to do with GotoWebinar, it is probably a coincidence that they started ocuring after you attended the webinar.

Also there was no faked live video, it was all real and live. I'm not sure what you are referring to there.

Kind regards and all the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

angrystudent
Trust:
Hi, folks,
no, am not an idiot or don't able to know about i talk!
NORMALLY you received a confirmation with a link like:

GoToWebinar.Notifications@citrixonline.com to me

Dear L...,
This message is to remind you that the following Webinar will take place Wednesday, December 9, 2009 3:00 AM - 4:00 AM CET.
Offervault Weekly Webinar
1. Click here to join:
    https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/652785802/106763901

This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you.
    2. You will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.

Or, you may select Use Telephone after joining the Webinar.

United States: 312-878-0222
    Access Code: 196-084-929;
    Audio PIN: Shown after joining the Webinar
    Webinar ID: 652-785-802
    Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: markroth@offervault.com.
    System Requirements
    PC-based attendees
    Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
    Macintosh®-based attendees
    Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer
    Read our Audio Checklist

for tips on using your computer's microphone and speakers with GoToWebinar.
    Add to your Outlook calendar
    SO YOU CONNECT AND A WEBINAR DOWNLOAD AUTOMATICALLY!

BUT from MARK i receipt this:
    mark ling to me
    >...<
    Dear expati,
    Thank you for registering for:
    Super Affiliate Commission Secrets
    Thursday, December 10, 2009 3:00 AM - 5:00 AM CET
    1. Click here to join:
      https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/540489481/106784210

This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you.
    2. You will be connected to
    >...<

i was obliged to install(!!!) an ...exe or Java (already had have installed!) to join the webinar. I had not finished to "listen" this webinar, i tried to uninstall this. exe - hah, mission was absolutely impossible! After around three hours i have "much of luck" deleted this .exe program, but remained a malicious DAT file that not accept to be destroyed !

The time of this DAT file is still stopped of occurrence of minutes, and clearly shows that the problem arose precisely because Mark's webinar !

Right now we wait for the other two webinars, with colleagues from a different computers will see to be here today. but as the notification is from Citrix and for www2, I think it will work correctly, as they should.
    So after 10 minutes I'll tell you how it works tonight.

As I am familiar with CitrixOnline Webinars least five years, so I am shocked, because the first time had to deal with this nauseating behavior ! HUH !

Regards,
    ANGRY STUDENT
    Last edited by michellerana on 11 Dec 10 7:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    Reason: to delink URL

angrystudent
    Trust:
    no, unfortunately, the same problem, even if CitrixOnline had me confirmed, must be downloadable instantly...

Click the Download GoToMeeting button and click "OK," then double-click "g2m_download.exe" on your desktop.
    Get to your meetings faster! Download our software automatically:
    Java:
    Install Java

OK, so BASTA with the webinars for now!

Best of Luck in Life & Love!
    centexn
    Trust:
    Hey guys..

I missed this webinar too..where is the link posted?

Tks
    C
    bartko09
    Trust:
    centexn wrote:Hey guys..

I missed this webinar too..where is the link posted?

Tks
    C

https://www.affilorama.com/videos/95237
    a2zaffil
    Trust:
    This is my first post on Affilorama forum. I would like to thank Mark for bringing Saj along for a webinar. I am also from the UK and it is good to see that people do make it in affiliate marketing from my neck of the woods too.

Thanks once again!
    mcmusq
    Trust:
    Hey everyone,

I've watched the webinar and it indeed gets me motivated and seems an easy way to make good money.
    When trying to do what Saj says, i come to some big sites where i have to ask for the prices to put up ads/banners.
    Is there any premade mail you guys use for this, cause i don't want to let them see i'm pretty new at this so they will reject me as advertiser. Also they mostly ask for a website aswell, but i don't have one really...
    Same goes for getting approved for CPA ads.

Any suggestions on how to improve the chance to get approved to advertise + have good rates?
    Any ways to quickly have a decent website/blog that's good enough to get approvals?
    kamj79
    Trust:
    Hi

Just watched the webinar. It was really interesting, been wanting to do affiliate stuff for a few years now but was always put off by some of the costs etc and building squeeze pages and so on. So have stepped back from it a little and just tried to learn as much as I can.

This is the first time apart from the everything I have learned since joining affilorama, that seems simple and easy to get into. Great job Saj and loving the site Mark.

Thank you glad you guys are about to help us novices. :)
    mcmusq
    Trust:
    An example of the probs i see/have, although it has good potential:
    Checked out the #2 position for weight loss - "About.com" and it was a minimum of 20k to get started (#1 was webmd) and I think that's just a tad bit out of reach at the present moment :-)

It looked very easy in the video, but finding a good website to put 'affordable' ads on seems a bit harder dan Saj shows.
    jackieboy
    Trust:
    Has anyone purchased the Commisions payload course?

If so, have you had any problems logging in?
    rcmoff
    Trust:
    I too liked what I heard on the Super Affiliate Webinar! I'm very interested in purchasing. Thanks to Mark for hosting.

My Question is to Mark (further down the post).

I'm new to the internet world and when it comes to Affiliate Marketing, Web Businesses, Work from Home, Make Tons of Money etc. programs the barrage of products are non-stop. They all sound wonderful and a newbie could spend millions and totally stay confused.

I've tried a few different sites on a trial basis only to be disappointed after the first few days and find their sites we're all about them getting rich and not the student.

Affillorama - I stayed on past the trial, I like the content (been a member for a few weeks). My intuition is that Mark and his team are honest and truly are working hard to be good mentors and provide great content... Thanks!

Now my question, I'm sure you have navigated the product before recommending to your members. I'd like to get your personal review of Commission Payload and the modules. Does Commission Payload live up to Affilorama standards? Do they have the support staff to answer questions in a timely manner (such as Affilorama does)? Is the content well structured? Is the content unique or is it another "get rich quick" program or content that's readily available that's just re-packaged? Does the site work and function properly? Does their software function in the manner they advertise? Is the content laid out in an easy to understand format for newbies? Is the money back guarantee user friendly or do you get a run around to get a refund? Any other comment are welcome.

Thanks in advance for your comments,
    Craig
    wollowra
    Trust:
    Hi Craig,
    I haven't purchased the course, sorry can not comment on it but may I add, like anything you need to work at it.
    Also, nothing is ever as simple as it first seems, but CPA is a great business model.
    Regards
    Troy

-- Robert Brault

rcmoff
    Trust:
    Hi Troy,
    I totally agree but my question is about the product? I assume that someone has checked it out and I think the new FTC guidelines mostly require that you're a user, right? So just looking for the feed back on the Commission Payload product from someone who's actually opened the box to help me in my decision to purchase.

Glad to know that CPA is a great business as I was just starting to look more into the products.
    Thanks,
    Craig
    danharman
    Trust:
    Likewise from me, my first webinar from Affilorama and I have to say I was taken back with the amount of great content and advice from Saj. Well done guys, I will be participating in Affilorama events moving forward.
    PremiumMember
    dgnew1281
    Trust:
    Hi Mark,

Thank you for the webinar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both of them!!!!!!

I can attest to the webinar being live. I watched the first one (bootcamp2)
    and saw with my own eyes as Mark was building a website and publishing it on the net.
    I was able to (usually) see before Mark did, the articles he had published, as they went
    live. Then Saj was a few minutes late for the second and Mark was talking to us the
    whole time.... and apologizing for the delay.

NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE MARK!!!! The information you supply is well worth a
    5 minute delay!!!!!!

So, on the first webinar I watched (SEEN) as Mark uploaded his articles and changed his
    website LIVE and watched the changes on my computer as I refreshed the page, then
    watched the second webinar as he talked about the first one that he just did.

I wanted to say about the JAVA. I too had to download the JAVA because my computer
    has a newer version. Once downloaded, I went straight to the webinar without incident.

Just wanted to say again.... THANKS MARK!!!

Darryl
    dgnew1281
    crespom
    Trust:
    Having had a quick go at this I thought this opportunity might be great for me but the first stumbling block is massive minimum spends of $2500 +. I dont mind shelling out more money for another scheme but my preference is definatley try it first and then buy it....I have already spent a fortune on tools and programs this year...

So as the webinar was supposed to be enough to get you started can someone explain how you get around minimums spends of between $1000 and typically more like $2500 USD??

Thanks

Manny
    idleme125
    Trust:
    I came to this site based on all of Mark's great information and how it is presented. The bad side is I am seeing more advertising of OTHER products by this site! I get these emails like the mentioned webinar with Saj that was a real eye opener on how to be creative but I then am being sold on more techniques if you just send some $$$!!

Come on! We are all just trying to make it in the online world to hopefully lose the 9 to 5 gig, we dont have more money to throw around. This is the exact reason why I joined, to focus on one system only and work it to death and see if it produces results, not being distracted with other products!! I thought i was getting members only type info until the end of the video of where i could get this program for $$$$$!! I realized I was subjected to a sales pitch instead of an informative webinar. Mark, please pay it forward and just provide the great info you have without sales pitches to make more money! You mentioned in one of your videos that you are a millionaire,,,i think you are doing real good, help us get there as well!!
    dolphinfann
    Trust:
    I agree with the above post, It was a great webinar till the last 30 minutes or so then BAM!! sales Pitch........ I know everyone is here to learn how to make money or atleast learn how to make money so at least live up to the Emails and Teach it like you preach it.

Overall this is a great Site but sell us on you and your teachings don't push us into a sales pitch for someone else.
    wollowra
    Trust:
    Hi Guys,
    May I offer my opinion.
    I am sorry if this comes across the wrong way but I feel I just need to say it.

I can certainly understand the points you make regarding promoted products.
    However, Mark does provide webinars with some good value in them.
    If he does not do it, then someone else will, correct?
    He only offers what in his opinion are good programs or products.

I would rather buy off someone like Mark than buy off someone else on the internet who is known to promote everything under the sun just to make a buck.
    If you don't want to buy, then don't. Focus on what you want to focus on.
    When someone promotes a product they are not going to say to themselves, "I better not promote this, even though I think it's good, because I need to protect people from themselves, so they won't buy and get confused"

We are all adults and we need to take responsibility for our own future.
    I certainly don't buy everything from Mark if he promotes it as I am focused on what I know I need to focus on.
    If I do buy something, it is because I think it will enhance or compliment my current plan or goal and even speed up the process.
    Mark posted this in another thread...This is his point of view.
    forum-news/should-i-join-all-the-programs-promoted-by-mark-t4649.html

also read this thread.. affiliate-hangout/overwhelmed-by-affilorama-s-promotions-t6170.html?hilit=overwhelmed

I am not trying to offend anyone by any means and I hope I am free to voice my opinion just like any other member here..

All the best guys.
    Kindest Regards
    Troy

-- Robert Brault

bartko09
    Trust:
    Well said, Troy!

This topic was started on Dec 09, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.