You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Success With Mark Ling Coaching Program

affcomppro
Trust:

Success With Mark Ling Coaching Program

Hey guys,

I like to ask you whether it will be a good idea to have Success With Mark Ling coaching program.

Even though I have brought this up to help desk, I still like to hear from you guys.

One of the main reasons why most people fail online is because they do not have mentor. Though videos, tools, resources and e-books are helpful to some members including myself on making money online, there are also some who simply cannot work on their own.

They prefer someone to be on their side, guiding them every step of the way until they learn to stand and earn money on their feet. They are like lost babies still crawling around not knowing what to do and where to turn to find their way.

Though there are members who are successful, there are also others who are lost. But that is not too bad. The worst scenario is when you have a problem, you cannot even relate properly which in turn results in the helpdesk not understanding your problem let alone solve it.

Things such as connecting your domain to web hosting server, installing Wordpress, what plugins to add, how to create quality content for your sites and free reports without spending too much time, how to build a highly profitable email list, how to do email marketing effectively and how to connect your autoresponder to your site.

Let me ask you another question from offline perspective.

If you want to learn cooking effectively, will you prefer to learn from ebooks and videos or an experienced chef who knows how to cook and guide you all the way until you know how to cook delicious yet unique dishes?

Likewise if you want to learn basketball, will you prefer to learn from online courses or an experienced basketball player like Michael Jordon who will teach and guide you until you become a pro like him?

Or if you want to be a great F1 racer, do you prefer to learn from online tutorials or an experienced F1 racer or even a champion like Sebastian Veitel to guide and show you the ropes?

Sure you can learn and practise on your own but unless you KNOW exactly what to do to succeed, you will be like shooting arrows in the dark not knowing if you hit the target or if the target is even there or not.

Unless you have an experienced coach by your side showing, teaching and guiding you every step of the step, your chances of achieving the success you want and deserve will be limited.

Let me ask you.

Do you prefer to earn $20-50 a day doing everything on your own? You can still survive on $1000-2000 a month but it will be no different from working for the man offline.

Or do you prefer to earn $200, $500 or even $1000 a day with the help of someone who has already achieved what you want to do? That enables you to earn $10K, $30K or beyond?

The reason I am saying this is because most successful internet marketers like Anik Singal, Mike Filsaime and even Mike Long - whom Mark Ling recently knew and JV with - all have their own coaching programs.

Even Ewen Chia is following suit with his latest Succeed With Ewen.

Mark Ling is one of the few who does not have.

That is why I am bringing this up. Not for myself as I am already experienced internet marketer but for others who still cannot get anywhere to earning anything despite working hard and doing everything they can.

Don't get me wrong.

Having video courses, tools and resources like Affilorama, AffiloBlueprint, AffiloTheme, AffiloPremium and AffiloJetpack are great.

Same for helpdesk and chat help.

But nothing beats having an experienced coach by your side guiding you every step of the way just like a parent guiding his or her child every step of the way.

That is why the idea of Success With Mark Ling coaching program came to my mind. Like Anik Singal's Marketing With Anik and Ewen Chia's Succeed With Ewen courses.
Checking out my free course Affiliate Compass whereby I will reveal everything I know about affiliate marketing

http://affiliatecompass.net

jcdean
Trust:
amuro wrote:

If you want to learn cooking effectively, will you prefer to learn from ebooks and videos or an experienced chef who knows how to cook and guide you all the way until you know how to cook delicious yet unique dishes?

I would just follow the recipe that was written by some who knew how to cook.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Amuro,

Thanks for sharing this and for raising this particular topic in the forums. I'm sure other members have their own take on this and we would like to hear from them too.

I cannot speak for Mark (but I will let him know about this particular thread when I get the chance so he could respond when he has time), but having a coaching or mentoring program can take up much of anyone's time that it doesn't leave time for anything else. The logistics of a coaching or mentoring programs entails massive support. Say he gives mentoring to 20 people: While he can speak to them as a group, he needs to follow up with them individually and that is what takes time as not everyone has the same learning curve.

But I do like the idea. It's the execution of the idea that requires further study and planning.

My two cents. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

tankctrlr
Trust:
1 on 1 coaching is definitely the ultimate way to learn something the correct way and as fast as possible, but the value of offering something like that would be so high that you could (and should) set the price really high, and it would be limited to just a few for reasons Cecille mentioned.

If I was Mark L. though, I would do it, at least once. I would charge $10,000, let only 15-20 people join, we could do Skype meetings, meet up in person a few times a year, it would be great, Frank Kern does this, he actually teaches how to do it, by doing it lol.
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

lareinadeoz
Trust:
Do you recommed Clickbank? what about JVzoo? Thanks!
Last edited by lareinadeoz on 04 Oct 13 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

cruceros en mexico

affcomppro
Trust:
tankctrlr wrote:1 on 1 coaching is definitely the ultimate way to learn something the correct way and as fast as possible, but the value of offering something like that would be so high that you could (and should) set the price really high, and it would be limited to just a few for reasons Cecille mentioned.

If I was Mark L. though, I would do it, at least once. I would charge $10,000, let only 15-20 people join, we could do Skype meetings, meet up in person a few times a year, it would be great, Frank Kern does this, he actually teaches how to do it, by doing it lol.

Most are now charging $1997 for online coaching programs but for offline like meeting and doing things one-to-one, yes, it could be $5-10K and even more.

For those who cannot afford either one of these but need coaching, a payment plan or monthly subscription is more appropriate.
Checking out my free course Affiliate Compass whereby I will reveal everything I know about affiliate marketing

http://affiliatecompass.net

ray48021
Trust:
I would definitely agree that is always easier to have a coach to mentor you through things. Otherwise it would take someone much longer to do this by yourself. It also depends how much you can afford to be able to get the mentor. There is always different paths for individuals. You have to choose your own path!
Learn How To Defend Yourself and Stay Fit At The Same Time
http://martialartsandnutrition.weebly.com/my-blog.html

Read Articles Why It is important to combine physical fitness with a proper diet http://martialartsandnutrition.blogspot.com/

This topic was started on Sep 23, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.