You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Study says Bing searches are more accurate

faradina
Trust:

Study says Bing searches are more accurate

I had been thinking primarily of google when optimizing my web pages and I had also been thinking more of the google search counts. Looks like I have to shift my focus, after reading this:

Bing searches more accurate than Google's, study finds
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Hm... That might be good for me. As some of my terms that aren't in the top 10 in google are on either MSN or BING :D And if more searches start going that way... :D

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

chettvq24
Trust:
I would of thought given the following article Bing and Google may be showing quite similar results.
http://searchengineland.com/google-bing-is-cheating-copying-our-search-results-62914
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
chettvq24 wrote:I would of thought given the following article Bing and Google may be showing quite similar results.
http://searchengineland.com/google-bing-is-cheating-copying-our-search-results-62914

I also saw that article in the Official Google Blog site: Microsoft’s Bing uses Google search results—and denies it
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

faradina
Trust:
I would take that with a grain of salt, as it is google who is saying that bing is copying search results, as opposed to an independent group conducting a study.

This topic was started on Feb 10, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.