You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Skype and Facebook Integration Coming Soon?

faradina
Trust:

Skype and Facebook Integration Coming Soon?

There's been a lot of talk that there will be an integration of Facebook and Skype in the very near future. Facebook users supposedly will be able to access Skype through their Facebook accounts while Skype will supposedly display status updates and news feeds from Facebook.

If this pushes through, the availability of Facebook status updates and news feeds on skype would mean an opportunity for us affiliates to reach a wider audience base.

Just wanted you to know about this :)
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Thanks for the info Fara :)
noitulover
Trust:
mam,are you real affilorama staffs? i'm a filipino too..
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yes, we're staff members of Affilorama. Welcome, Noitulover :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
Count me in :)
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi noitulover! Welcome to Affilorama. :)
faradina
Trust:
An update on the Skype-Facebook integration: it is now a reality :)

A new version of Skype, Skype 5.0 for Windows, has been released. It allows users to SMS, chat or call their Facebook friends via Skype. I have downloaded and installed this new version but I have yet to configure it to connect to my Facebook account. I took a quick peek and from what I see, all you have to do is go to the Facebook tab and sign in to your Facebook account.
danchan
Trust:
I have downloaded the latest version, though I do not use it with Facebook. I am a bit worried about a surge of irrelevant Facebook friends requests on my business account.
Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
Only the Facebook news feeds can be integrated in the latest version of Skype.. The friend and contact requests for each accounts are still separate.
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

alishan_008
Trust:
that's good. Facebook chat is the worst
billj
Trust:
that would definitly be very useful

This topic was started on Sep 30, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.