You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Simply Amazing. I am totally geeking out!

jcdean
Trust:

Simply Amazing. I am totally geeking out!

This place is simply amazing.

I have paid for so much junk ebooks and systems, everthing from Rich Jerk to Affiliate X.
Started to make money on PPC before the latest Google Slaps and my buisness went down the tubes.

My sites were crappy review sites and I deserved being slapped down.

Any how Affilorama Premium was going to be my last purchase before I simply gave up.
I took week one of the Blog Boot Camp and have my niche picked out, writting articals like a mad man to be ready for week 2. I really know I am going to make money blogging becuase its really so easy. The Boot Camp is laying it all out step-by-step.

The boot camp is not what I am geeking out about though.

The Guruviews are friggin awesome. Mark has the big name Gurus spilling their guts! This is like $1,000s of bucks worth of content in here, and more added monthy.

Mark and Gang. I haven't made a dime blogging yet but have no doubt that I will have my first sale soon. I am equaly sure I will be leaveing my day job with in a year or two, thanks to you!!
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

wollowra
Trust:
Hi JC,
Mark is super busy to respond to everyone as you know, but I do know he reads the forum daily and I am sure he appreciates your kind Comments as well as the staff and mods.
Kindest Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Comments like that make our day! Thanks J.C.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey J.C.,

Thanks for your comments, I hope you enjoyed week 2 of the blog bootcamp (recorded live a few hours ago). I'll post the recording if you couldn't make it live in the premium members area in the next 48 hours.

Keep taking action, this is a wonderful business to be in and I believe that the blog bootcamp will be the perfect place for you to start.

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

This topic was started on Dec 09, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.