You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Simple Affiliate Websites Webinar Recording

valley411
Trust:

Simple Affiliate Websites Webinar Recording

Is there a recording of last night's "Building Profitable Simple Affiliate Websites"?
magiclady420
Trust:
I am also wondering if this has been recorded and how soon it will be posted. I was registered but was unable to get connected.

Thanks!
MagicLady420

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You could access the replay of Building Profitable Simple Affiliate Blogs webinar here :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

magiclady420
Trust:
thanks but it doesn't play past the beginning where he asks Chris to turn his volume up.
MagicLady420

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Magiclady420,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems playing the video but it seems to be working on my end.

Can you try the link again and continue playing past the part where Mark asks Chris to turn his volume up? Or you can try clearing your cache and waiting for the video to finish buffering before pressing play.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Oct 14, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.