You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Should I keep my premium subscription ?

PremiumMember
davinci4hire
Trust:

Should I keep my premium subscription ?

Hello everyone :)

1 days ago, after procrastinating for what seemed like forever, I decided to take the plunge and become an Affilo-premium member. The information here is quite amazing however it is very overwhelming.

This being said, from browsing around the forum and site as well, it seems what I should have signed up for is Affilo-blueprint.

My dilemma: I'm going to sign up for blueprint once the 7 day trial expires, however do i still keep premium. What if any benefit is there to keeping premium once i get blueprint ?

Also i think i read that it does, but does blueprint give a step by step guide ? I was under the impression that premium did, but it does not.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
AB is the step by step guide, premium gives you access to additional training through the newsletters and bonus interviews, the ability to download the videos in the regular affilorama section, and many tools to help you with the things that AB teaches you how to do. if you use the tools, they are worth more than what mark charges for them, but if you are not using them, then there is no reason to pay for them.

AB will teach you what you need to get going in a step by step weekly action plan that you can follow.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
davinci4hire
Trust:
Thanks James !!!!
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Premium members have access to the Affiliate Blog Bootcamp which shows Mark building a niche blog and get it to start earning. You may also want to check that out.
http://www.affilorama.com/affiliate-blo ... mp/members
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Davinci4hire,

Please make sure that you cancel your premium membership before purchasing Affiloblueprint so that you'll get one month free trial of premium.

See your in the AB forum :)

Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Sep 14, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.