You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Should I join All the programs promoted by Mark?

inetmktg10k
Trust:

Should I join All the programs promoted by Mark?

Mark,

Just a short time ago, I was on the webinar that gave an overview of NPC 2.0. At the time this program received your strong personal endorsement. I was impressed with the webinar, agreed to the $1 trial and then went ahead as an NPC member. Although there are obvious differences between NPC 2.0 and the Affilorama Blueprint, it seems that the strategies are complimentary.

Now we have Affiliate Classroom 2. 0 and another $1 trial.

Mark .... let us assume that you are my mentor in this business, and further understand that I cannot participate in all opportunities that come along. I intend to remain with Affilorama as a premium member. The question .... should I participate in NPC 2.0 or Affiliate Classroom 2.0?
Should I also join other programs you promote on webinars as this can get overwhelming?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Jerry
Last edited by wollowra on 18 Dec 09 4:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: changed title to describe the post better

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Jerry,

What I recommend you do is you follow what you learn in AffiloBlueprint and Affilorama Premium first. Then when you are ready to take on new information then you might want to invest in one of both of those particular programs.

NPClassroom.com is if you are interested in product development, AffiliateClassroom is targetted at affiliate marketers.

You have to look at these different training programs like books, while there is sometimes crossover of information, each book is unique and each author has his own experience and advice to give. Some people are capable of taking multiple courses and combining them into a super strategy. Others get confused by doing this and are better off sticking to one program and mastering it before moving on to any others.

The great thing about these live webinars that I run is that you don't have to buy the product being promoted, you can take what you learn from the webinar and implement that advice. I make sure that people give me at least 90 minutes of value on these webinars before getting them to tell you about their product. Like a bookstore with many books, there are many internet marketing products and more being released all the time.

What I do is I get experts on live for webinars and give as much valuable content as I can. Some people are ready to buy the product being offered and others aren't. You have to look at what is best for the stage in your internet marketing career that you are at. Do you have time to implement what you learn? Or will you put it aside for a few months before even having time? Do you have time to implement what you learned in the webinar yet?

I hope this helps, if you are unsure, just take the advice you learned in the webinar and implement that first, make money, then join Affiliate Classroom later when they reopen their doors (I'm not sure if they are closing them or not, but usually most products close shortly after launch to take care of the initial rush of customers, only to reopen a few months later).

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

wollowra
Trust:
Mark, This is a great post.. I really mean that.
Sometimes people feel a bit overwhelmed and your book analogy was spot on.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

inetmktg10k
Trust:
Thanks Mark for a prompt and meaningful reply.
Jerry
PremiumMember
dmward50
Trust:
On a slightly different note regarding that webinar. I was in on the webinar, but I had to leave and call in part-way through, so I wasn't near a notebook. Could anybody summarize what Anik had to say regarding his facebook approach to marketing?

Also- he talked about a specific form of ad and where to find places to get those ads. I think he said "post ads" but I'm not sure. Would someone who wasn't running around mind summarizing that too?

Thanks ahead of time!
majkonline
Trust:
Hi Mark,

I really appreciate your comments. I am one of those people that see something and want to jump on it especially when it is recommended by someone with integrity - You! I haven't even completed the affiloblueprint course yet and I am tempted by your recommendation of AC 2.0. AC 2.0 does have great information but I am not sure if I would have time to even implement what they teach. I will finish with Affiloblueprint and wait for AC 2.0 to open up later to join.

I hope this helps people who are in the same position as I am.

Have a great day,
Adrian
rmacias
Trust:
Ditto on the comments here....it just reminds me to stay on task and keep plugging away with the AB course.

Thanks for the honest input Mark!!!
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Oct 09 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic was started on Aug 11, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.