You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Should I buy Affiloblueprint now or wait for the launch?

bstevens
Trust:

Should I buy Affiloblueprint now or wait for the launch?

Just joined a few hours ago, & have decided I want to purchase Affilioblueprint, & also the new premium membership

Bit confused. Seems if I buy the AB module today, that will automatically give me access to the premium membership for a month, then I will be grandfathered into it @ the $47/mo px, is that right?

So there is no benefit until waiting until launch day for the premium membership?

Thanks

Bruce
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Nov 09 3:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: changed title to describe the post better

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Bruce,
You can get the AB course now and be grandfathered in.
The launch is just so everyone knows about all the new features etc for premium members...
So if you want a premium membership then you don't need to wait.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
siahsc
Trust:
Hi

Based on what I know, AB will be also offered (upsell) when you purchased the Premium package.
The Premium will be offered for $1 trial (7 days) during the launch. Not sure how much will be AB offered as
one-time offer during the upsell. Believe it should be worth the wait.

I am also waiting to purchase both for almost 2 weeks. Thanks.
gramaselz
Trust:
Hi Mark
I am confused about the payment. First, let me say I only have a small amount left from my monthly check to get a domain name and a website I saved and upgrade to the 5.00 plan. Am I able to pay after the holidays for the information and blueprint, or can i download it? I am in a desperate situation, I am asking this for my grandchildren and sons and family.....So graciously I ask, is this a 1.00 fee for the blueprint too? Or for some of the other programs? I am confused. Many thanks for this genious money maker. I feel positive for the first time since my injury. Thanks to you all....gramaselz:)))))
Last edited by michellerana on 24 Nov 09 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
gramaselz wrote:Hi Mark
I am confused about the payment. First, let me say I only have a small amount left from my monthly check to get a domain name and a website I saved and upgrade to the 5.00 plan. Am I able to pay after the holidays for the information and blueprint, or can i download it? I am in a desperate situation, I am asking this for my grandchildren and sons and family.....So graciously I ask, is this a 1.00 fee for the blueprint too? Or for some of the other programs? I am confused. Many thanks for this genious money maker. I feel positive for the first time since my injury. Thanks to you all....gramaselz:)))))

Sorry for the confusion, Gramaselz. The $1 trial is just for Affilorama Premium, it doesn't include Affiloblueprint.
You can buy it after the holidays, but it will be at the regular price of $47/month. You may download the magazine and interviews and save them on your computer.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

jcdean
Trust:
Hi

Just joined and am confused,
What is affioblueprint and where do I get more info about it?
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Jc,

Welcome to Affilorma.

Affiloblueprint is a step by step website building course where you can watch Mark build a website from scratch. Look over his shoulder and watch Mark bring a site from $0 to $500 a week.
http://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Regards
Troy
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Nov 09 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

-- Robert Brault

cindywatts
Trust:
Hi everyone! I'm a little confused as well. I thought that when we joined Affilorama Premium 2010, we would get Affiliate Marketing Boot Camp where Mark shows us how to build a site from scratch and make it profitable. Should I have purchased the Affiloblueprint instead? If I do decide to purchase, will my 1st month fee be waived even though I've already signed up for Affilorama Premium? Thanks for your help:-)
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Nov 09 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cindy

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Cindy,

You upgraded to the VIP edition, which included AffiloBlueprint, but also included a few other great products.

You get the blogging bootcamp with Affilorama Premium. That is a different bootcamp to AffiloBlueprint.

I'm sorry about the confusion.

There are several ways of making great profitable affiliate sites and I teach different methods (some overlap) in the Blogging Bootcamp to AffiloBlueprint.

Also you received the VIP edition (which included AffiloBlueprint) at a discount, which accounts for the price difference, not to mention the other products you received for upgrading.

Does this make sense?

The best option for people is to buy Affilorama Premium, then choose the first One Time Offer which is Affilorama VIP (including Affiloblueprint and other goodies). Although going the other way is good too. Either way you're joining a site that will be giving you exactly what you need to become a super affiliate.

Kind regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

cindywatts
Trust:
OK, that makes sense:) I'll go ahead and purchase the Affiloblueprint in the am. One more question. I think I joined Affilorama Premium under the wrong link. I got your email and it had several links. I was planning on joining and I just clicked the first link not realizing that the bottom link was the "secret bonus link". Can I still have access to all the Boot Camp and keyword research material... pretty please? That was what I was so excited about after watching your webinar the other night.
Cindy

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Yes you can.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

jcdean
Trust:
Confused again.

How do I upgrade to VIP membership?

I definitely want in on Affilioblueprint but would love to have a deal.
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Nov 09 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Hi J.C,

You get an opportunity to upgrade to the VIP membership after you purchase your $1 trial Premium. If you need further help, please email us through the contact form at our support page. :)
PremiumMember
tylerj
Trust:
Ok, now I'm confused (but I confuse easily!!)

I purchased Affilioblueprint just before your launch, thinking Blueprint members had access to what was offered in the Premium package, but I don't see anything about the Premium package in my back office.

Did I get that right, or should I have waited & bought it the other way around?

TJ
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Nov 09 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi TJ,

Sorry for the confusion! Your Affiloblueprint purchase has one month free trial of Affilorama Premium 2010.

Regards,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
stiznef
Trust:
Of the two products.

Which would be better for the more advanced marketer? I've been learning now for over 12 months. I have xsite pro and can put up blogs quickly and easily. I've written aprox 50 articles for eza and outsourced about 20 more. I have 5 blogs and 1 site that are getting small traffic (between 4 - 25 visits per day) but I've not yet hit the tipping point of sales (0) lol. I'm just now understanding the power of backlinking and have started linking to some high pr sites that I've purchased in packages. I think I know quite a bit but have found myself going in too many directions. I want to stick to one system which will be Marks, but 2 products would means less focus for me once again.

In my situation, which product would you recommend?
wollowra
Trust:
If you are an advanced marketer and made zero sales anywhere... then I suggest taking the affiloblueprint course and build a niche site.
You also get a 1 mth free trial of a premium membership and you can view the tools available.
Personally I think members should remain a premium member for as long as they can to learn what they need to learn, but not only that... the tools are just awsome. You get free hosting and it is sooo easy to set up.

5 blogs? and zero sales? I think you are spreading yourself too thin.
Either that or you just need some more traffic as you said.
Just my 2 cents my friend.

Kindest Regards
Troy

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
stiznef
Trust:
Thanks for your reply.

Actually I have made sales online, just not with the blogs and site that I mentioned.

I sold a number of WA memberships by doing a few webinars also have made a few cpa sales using CPV.

So you see I'm all over the place.

Thanks for the advice.

Stiz
inetmktg10k
Trust:
I am a Premium member. What is the price of the VIP package?
Thanks,
Jerry
faradina
Trust:
Jerry, I sent you a PM re: the Affilorama VIP Package

This topic was started on Nov 22, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.