You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Should articles be Unique for Ezine Articles

PremiumMember
kepeliki
Trust:

Should articles be Unique for Ezine Articles

When you submit your articles to Ezine should it be the original(unique) articles on your blog or a summary of the articles on your blog. Please Help as I am a newbie
wollowra
Trust:
You can use the content from your website or blog but make sure you rewrite it.
You really want original content to submit to Ezine Articles.
This provides a better readers experience.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
kepeliki
Trust:
I am a Newbie I submit 4 articles, my actuall unique articles to ezine article. shall i edit it and rewrite . Are any automated text summarizer around (free one)
wollowra
Trust:
Hi,
You could rewrite the articles yourself or get someone else to do it. ( EG: Elance.com )
Or you can write the Article for Ezine first, then when it is accepted you can then use that for your site but I would rewrite that as well.
There are no good free article spinner programs on the net in my opinion.
Is that what you asked?

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
mikeg1
Trust:
Mark says unique articles work out the best for your SEO.
I have used e-lance, and have gotten rewrites for $5.00 per article, all original content.
Hope this helps

Mike
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Ezine always wants unique content for their directory. Also look at it from the readers perspective. Would you want to read an article, click the link and find the same article? I don't. To me, it makes the person look less of an expert if they cannot provide me with something new when I click to see what else they have to offer.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

superaff
Trust:
You can submit articles from your own sites to EZA if you can prove that it's your article.

It's not recommended for seo because obviously, the page on EZA will have more weight than your own page.

What's the problem then?

the problem is that Google may rank the EZA article higher than your page.

Solution: submit a different article.

Franck

jmpruitt wrote:Ezine always wants unique content for their directory. Also look at it from the readers perspective. Would you want to read an article, click the link and find the same article? I don't. To me, it makes the person look less of an expert if they cannot provide me with something new when I click to see what else they have to offer.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

PremiumMember
whitehawk
Trust:
Hey guys,
I just submitted my first article to ezinearticles, it was accepted straight up, as i put a google alert on the article to follow if it is re published, I discovered that it was, but the website owners that took the article had inserted there own aff. links into the body of the article and had not kept my resource box intact, therefore I am not getting the full benefit from being re-published. What can i do about this? and how does this relate to duplicate content issues, copyright infringement. It's disappointing, because i assumed being re-published elsewhere would be a benefit.

[Please add your link in the signature file. all the best. Franck]
accent09
Trust:
Sorry WhiteHawk, I can't help with your question but could you please let me know how do you put a Google alert to follow your article. I submitted a few articles to EzineArticles.com too and I would like to know what's happening to them.

Viola
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
WhiteHawk,

I would check further into that, because if they truly did, then they have violated the rights according to EzineArticles because no article can be republished without the resource box (complete with links) being intact.

At least, that was my understanding. You might check with Ezinearticles and see what recourse you might have if you can prove that it is your article and the resource box was not intact.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

sonitin
Trust:
@whitehawk

don't waste your time on sploggers like those. If you want to get really sneaky then check out if they are displaying adsense. In that case you can report the site to google and get their adsense account banned (revenge taken).

For the rest Google normally gives more weightage to authority sites like Ezine etc and those splogs normally don't get any real benefit, so don't worry and focus on crunching more articles and more backlinks.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

superaff
Trust:
As said above, don't waste your time on this. Many people will take your article and change the resource box to their own. Saying that, there are more honest people, and most of the time, they will keep your original article and bio box.

Keep submitting more and more articles.
Franck

WhiteHawk wrote:Hey guys,
I just submitted my first article to ezinearticles, it was accepted straight up, as i put a google alert on the article to follow if it is re published, I discovered that it was, but the website owners that took the article had inserted there own aff. links into the body of the article and had not kept my resource box intact, therefore I am not getting the full benefit from being re-published. What can i do about this? and how does this relate to duplicate content issues, copyright infringement. It's disappointing, because i assumed being re-published elsewhere would be a benefit.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

superaff
Trust:
Hey Viola,

Just follow this link: http://www.google.com/alerts

Franck

accent09 wrote:Sorry WhiteHawk, I can't help with your question but could you please let me know how do you put a Google alert to follow your article. I submitted a few articles to EzineArticles.com too and I would like to know what's happening to them.

Viola

johnrambo
Trust:
Quick question related to Ezine. When you submit an article and it goes live then there appears adsense ads to the right of your article. If someone clicks those ads and goes on to make a purchase who gets the revenue from it. I'm assuming this is how Ezine makes part of its money by posting adsense on a related topic to the article?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
you are right JohnRambo. Ezine is nothing but an adsense farm really. they just happen to be popular. One thing I have done to use those spun articles from my site is to point the links to other pages, that way they do not find the same article when they click through.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Jan 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.