You will find the latest news and what is happening at Affilorama here. Any new announcements will be posted here before anywhere else.

Questions on Affilojetpack

nj_domingo
Trust:

Questions on Affilojetpack

Hi guys! I'm Noni from NSW Australia & I'm new here in Affilorama. I'm still a newbie in IM, actually I only came across this make money online business last month & i got interested when I saw one video in youtube.

At the moment I'm still trying my best to understand the procedures involved. I hope by joining Affilorama you can help me do this & hopefully become successful in this business.

Actually one of the reasons I'm posting this is because I'm interested with AffiloJetpack but have a few questions to ask before signing up. Hopefully you can help me:

1. I'm just confused with keyword research & domain name of the website, how is this related with each other when setting up my own website? Any video lesson for this? Coz based on videos I've watched domain name is very important so just want to make sure I'm correct with this one.

2. With the AffiloJetpack websites, Is there already a Clickbank product included or Do I still have to look for a Clickbank product to promote for that particular niche?

3. There are 5 websites in AffiloJetpack, Do I need also to set up 5 Clickbank accounts or 1 is okay?

Thanks guys, hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Noni,

Welcome to Affilorama! :)

1. I'm just confused with keyword research & domain name of the website, how is this related with each other when setting up my own website? Any video lesson for this? Coz based on videos I've watched domain name is very important so just want to make sure I'm correct with this one.

>>> We have several blog posts on how to pick domain names. Your site's domain is important. You'd want something that will be easy to remember. The following might help:

How do I choose a domain name?
How to avoid losing traffic from a poorly chosen domain name

2. With the AffiloJetpack websites, Is there already a Clickbank product included or Do I still have to look for a Clickbank product to promote for that particular niche?

>>> There's a list of products you will promote in each niche/jetpack so you do not need to look for products on your own. This does not limit you to the available list. You can pick out your own products and promote them, but you would need to incorporate them on the newsletters and articles too.

3. There are 5 websites in AffiloJetpack, Do I need also to set up 5 Clickbank accounts or 1 is okay?

>>> You only need 1 Clickbank account.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

jcdean
Trust:
I highly recommend Affilio-Jetpack.
It is like the PLR Deal of the century.

I don't do SEO and am not sure if the SEO training aspect of Jet-pack has been updated post penguin though.

Perhaps a staff member can chime in on that.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

nj_domingo
Trust:
Thanks guys for your response It's a great help. I really want to start on Affilojetpack but there's this hesitation that's bothering me because of heaps of information to absorb.
What do you think guys? Do I need to watch more video lessons or sign-up now & learn while building up the business with Affilojetpack.

Please comment. Thanks.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi nj_domingo,

I hate to say this but either way, you need to learn a lot and not just with affiliate marketing but the various aspects of putting up a site like SEO, keyword research, etc. The great thing about Affilojetpack is that you already have the content so if you're not a great writer, you can have it re-written for you, OR you can do the re-write yourself. Still better than starting from scratch.

You only need to pick from 11 evergreen niches that contain products you can promote. No need to the the research for products so that leave you free to look for keywords.

The Affilojetpack course includes training videos that show you what to do. They are not as in-depth as the Affiloblueprint videos but then you do not have to do everything from scratch.

Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

nj_domingo
Trust:
Thank heaps Kabayan cecille.I. Apologies for the questions just want to hear your good advise.

Anyway, just have another question if you don't mind. Do I need an Aweber account for the autoresponder series in Affilojetpack.

Thanks.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hey Noni,

You need an autoresponder of *some variety*, but it doesn't have to be Aweber.

You might want to look at http://www.fluttermail.com/ . The company is related to Affilorama (kind of like a cousin) and we're going to be adding some flash new functionality to AffiloJetpack pretty soon that'll let you set up autoresponders super fast on Fluttermail. (It's easier for us to integrate with Fluttermail than other services because it's family!)

It's also quite a bit cheaper than AWeber.

You could also check out MailChimp. They're good and well-supported too.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

nj_domingo
Trust:
Thanks for the info aletta. Can you please let me know when will the new autoresponder functionality to affilojetpack take effect?

Thanks.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
It won't be until we release the new version of AffiloJetpack, which will likely be in the next few months. (No release date just yet.)

The newsletter content will still work with other autoresponders just like it currently does, but Fluttermail users will have to do considerably less copy/paste and find/replace.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

nj_domingo
Trust:
Ok thanks for that. Anyway, I'm still in the stage of learning the basics & maybe I'll wait for the new version of Affilojetpack before I sign up.
lukecorden
Trust:
2 questions spring to mind at the end of this thread.

Firstly, if AJP is getting an update how will this affect current subscribers? If I wanted to subscribe now would I regret it in a few months or will it not impact me at all?

Secondly, echoing JC deans point above, has the SEO training aspect of AJP been updated post penguin? Or is that coming in the planned update?

LC
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Luke,

Firstly, if AJP is getting an update how will this affect current subscribers? If I wanted to subscribe now would I regret it in a few months or will it not impact me at all?

>>> I'm sorry, we do not have information yet on the pricing, or how the upgrade process will be.

Secondly, echoing JC deans point above, has the SEO training aspect of AJP been updated post penguin? Or is that coming in the planned update?

>>> Yes, I believe the new SEO lessons in Affilojetpack will be post-Panda and Penguin.

Cecille

agelessquest
Trust:
Didn't I read a Staff member post mentioning some possible inclusions to the forthcoming/revamped Affilojetpack additions to the existing 11. Could you mention them or direct me to the post. I can't find it again, and it's bugging me :-)
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi agelessquest,

I recall responding to that inquiry but I'm sorry, I am unable to look it up at this time. Yes, there will be new niches added to the 11 that you can choose from in Affilojetpack.

Cecille

nj_domingo
Trust:
Hi Guys!

Any update on the new version of AffiloJetpack?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Noni,

I'm sorry, we won't be able to release the new Affilojetpack this year. The good news is that there will be additional niches added to the current 11 in Affilojetoack, and that the new version will be available next year.

I appreciate and hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

PremiumMember
reenla
Trust:
jcdean wrote:I highly recommend Affilio-Jetpack.
It is like the PLR Deal of the century.

I don't do SEO and am not sure if the SEO training aspect of Jet-pack has been updated post penguin though.

Perhaps a staff member can chime in on that.

Hi JC, my name is Renee. I am new to Affilorama. I purchased Afiloblueprint, wanting to purchase Afilojetpak. I am assuming from reading your post when you say you don't do SEO, you use the PLR content as it is? What types of marketing do you do? And how much does it cost? thanks.
johntig
Trust:
Your right, there is a lot to learn but once you start to pick up the basics the rest you'll pick up quickly. I tend to learn my best by actually doing some initial reading then rolling up my hands and getting them dirty so to speak.. Affiliojetpack since they will help you with content, ect makes the learning curve through the hands on process a lot easier and more simple. Instead of focusing on writing the content your self, you can spend that time learning seo, keyword research, etc.
nj_domingo wrote:Thanks guys for your response It's a great help. I really want to start on Affilojetpack but there's this hesitation that's bothering me because of heaps of information to absorb.
What do you think guys? Do I need to watch more video lessons or sign-up now & learn while building up the business with Affilojetpack.

Please comment. Thanks.
nzali_sandwip
Trust:
Yes, you have come the right site, so far I know there are a lot of online money making expert member using the site.

This topic was started on Jul 31, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.